Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Free Steam Copy of Pillars of Eternity

jacktardit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys

So I suddenly remember that I backed the Pillars of Eternity kickstarter and have a copy as a result. Seeing as how I barely played Wasteland 2, I doubt I will get into Pillars of Eternity.

So instead of letting it be another game that gathers dust in my steam library, I will PM the steam code to whoever post a joke that I enjoy the most. I will send the steam code by the end of tomorrow (6/10/15 Pacific Time).

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

What do you call a beard's near death experience?

A Close Shave

hodor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A man from [INSERT HOME SCHOOL] and a man from [INSERT RIVAL SCHOOL] walk into a restroom to each use a urinal. The man from [INSERT HOME SCHOOL] finishes first and heads for the door. Before he gets there the man from [INSERT RIVAL SCHOOL] shouts, "They teach us to wash our hands at [RIVAL SCHOOL]." The man from [INSERT HOME SCHOOL] replies, "At [HOME SCHOOL] they teach us not to pee on our hands!"

IceNDice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

two black guys and a priest walk into a bar

They had a nice time and they paid their tab and walked out.

Teddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dave Lang walks into a bar.

Dave Lang is a joke.

ozzdog12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By ozzdog12

I'll tell you the joke I told in 3rd grade that got me after school detention for 3 days and a Parent/ Teacher Conference... Remember, I was 8... and my dad let me watch an Andrew Dice Clay special.

"Old Mother Hubbard,Went to the cupboard, To get her poor dog a bone. When she bent over, Her Rover took over And she got a bone of her own."

jacktardit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.