Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Help with BootCamp please :'(

Nukacherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nukacherry

HELP WITH BOOTCAMP PLEASE :'(

Hello, this is Nukacherry.

Hi guys. I've been trying to install Windows 7 on my Mac and I'm having issues. Because I have an Air I have to install from a USB which I can do, but every time I try it says it has to be installed from a USB formatted in NTFS. I have formatted the USB using Tuxera as NTFS but this doesn't seem to have worked. I have Windows 7 32-bit on the USB and have tried multiple times with BootCamp Assistant but I get this same issue. Any Mac/USB experts out there who can help me with this issue? I just wanna play PC games on my Mac! I can provide more info if needed.

-Nukacherry-

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

@Nukacherry: I'm moving this to PC. Also, as a general tip for the forums, you don't need to introduce yourself and sign off with every post...we see your username and know who are.

Nukacherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Nukacherry

@MB: Ok thankyou. And I just always have done it - signing off and everything. I'll stop if you'd like me to?

Avatar image for theegravedigger
    TheeGravedigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheeGravedigger

I think you'll want to use disk utilities to create the image onto the USB.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Doctorchimp

You don't have it in the right format.

Are you sure the windows 7 install program is in an ISO?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.