Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

i'm looking for alittle help

DeadlyPain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By DeadlyPain

I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that will allow me to set a min and max setting for my webcam for the "Exposure" levels

Quite often when its set to automatic it will shoot up all the way and be blinding and make the video playback VERY laggy/stuttery etc and im forced to wait for it too go back down or have to manually keep messing with the damn exposure setting, its getting very annoying ¬_¬

My webcam is a logitech - it gives really nice playback quality, but the stupid exposure level is annoying - just like any other webcam/camcorder that has a Auto-Exposure :S
    (And no it does not have any settings with the logitech software that will allow for this before you ask - if it did i wouldn't need to ask :P)

so is there any programs out on the web - Free or not, im not bothered on having to buy it just as long as it does what i want it too, and thats set my own custom Min and max levels that he "Auto - Exposure" will go to and not go so damn high its either blinding or stuttering like a bitch :/

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
    deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.