Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Just rented a Rust server GB community welcome.

PHARAOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So if you guys want to play Rust we dont tolerate cheaters and we demand people play fair. If anyone is caught cheating they will be banned.

If you guys want to play Rust just press f1 in the game menue and put in this direct connect command net.connect 66.223.16.9:28715 Make sure there isnt any spaces before the command or it wont work. Its called the Rustconnect.com server.

_Dad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am considering picking up this game. If I do, I'll join you.

breenmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I've been playing on this server, I've seen your tower but never run into you. If I see you I'll say hi!

PHARAOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool ill look for you lol

Avatar image for deactivated-63b0572095437
    deactivated-63b0572095437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hopped in this server last night. I looted a few decaying houses and hid a house. I'll check it out more later.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.