Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

NOOO Civilization 4 complete

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By super2j

AHHHH. i just missed out of directdrives sale price on civilization 4 complete edition. It was half price,  20 bucks. The same thing happened with chronocles of riddick, same price. Any one else miss any holiday priced games?

Mushir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Mushir

I thought you were sad cause you finished Civilization 4. Which I don't think is possible, is it?

masterherocard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By masterherocard

I missed out on all those valve sales from a while ago. I'd been meaning to pick up a boatload of games, but I decided against it. 
    I regret it immensely.
    fallen_elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By fallen_elite

Wait on the Steam post xmas sale, there's a good chance you will see Civ 4 go on sale.

Aeterna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Aeterna

Well, same thing and me pondering if I should buy discounted games from gog.com, same thing as steam... it's simply so tempting!

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By super2j

@fallen_elite said:

" Wait on the Steam post xmas sale, there's a good chance you will see Civ 4 go on sale. "

Man, if there is a steam sale after xmas and civ4 is there all the regret i have will be gone.  Do you know when the sale your talking about is going to start? 
    Also, the only other civ i played was revolution for ps3 and it was a demo. I enjoyed it a lot and considering  i dont like strategy or turnbased rpg games. So will i enjoy civ 4? Is it worth it to get the expansions ?
    Robinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Robinson
    @Twilight said:
    " I thought you were sad cause you finished Civilization 4. Which I don't think is possible, is it? "
    i thought the exact same thing, in which case i would mourn with you
    super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By super2j
    @Aeterna:  Oh man thanks alot :( . I just went to gog.com, and i saw pyschonauts. A game i have forgotten i wanted to get. Now you just added another 10 dollars to amount i am going to spend on games this year. I am just a poor Student!!
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Driadon

Well keep on their daily giveaways on Direct 2 Drive. If you win you get your free choice on any of the games they've had for this christmas sale.

super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By super2j
    @Driadon:  Ya i have been doing that. But i don't know if the contest applies to anyone outside of USA.
    Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#11  Edited By Driadon
    @super2j: Aww, you're right it's U.S. only. Well, just sit on it for a bit. If Steam does anything like they did last year for Boxing Week you should get an even better deal shortly
    super2j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By super2j
    @Aeterna:  You may be right about it going on sale on steam.  http://www.retailmenot.com/view/store.steampowered.com. <--This is a site for coupons. If you look at the thumbnail image of steam, you will that the game that was onsale the day the image was taken was in fact civ4 complete edition. And since steam does re up some sales, it could happen.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.