Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

PS4 remote play coming to PC

sh00rs1gn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sh00rs1gn

Shuhei Yoshida Twitter post

As someone who bought a PS4 for Bloodborne and has kind of let it sit lifeless behind my TV for a while I'm naturally really quite excited at this development. With the recent video of someone apparently putting together such an application I originally thought "huh...that's a cool thing I might actually try that". But now with it coming from Shuhei Yoshida's Twitter I wasn't expecting it and am genuinely really quite surprised! How much do you suppose this would effect your own PS4 related habits? Would this sort of thing even work in conjunction with a mouse and keyboard or simply the wireless controller? Do you suspect it might work in a similar fashion to the Steam Link?

I'm interested to hear everyone's thoughts about this interesting development.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
    SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

This is great. When I have get togethers I can do everything on my PC and don't have to keep switching the controller sync between the two machines.

j4yk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cool. I wonder if they annouced it because that guy was selling it for $10

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.