Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

questions about pre-ordering

waterblast74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By waterblast74

So i was thinking of pre-ordering the watch dogs dedsec edition. But the problem is im under tha age of 18, i'm actually 13 to be exact. And if i walk in there and tell them i want to pre-order the game, will they need to se som sort of id or will i have to have a guardian with me? Or will they just put me on the list and i can get it at the store at release? (im wishing for that one)

JJBSterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's always different depending on the store and its employees but in general they will ID you if you appear underage, and you'll need a guardian there with you.

It's probably likely they'll ID you when you preorder and when you go to buy the game.

Shit, I get ID'd at EB Games more than I do at bars.

tearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 52

Umm... depends on where you live and the store really. Most places don't allow the sale of mature games to anyone under 17 without a guardian present. That being said, it is possible for them not to care either because they're a small store or the employee gives you a break. To be safe I'd bring along a guardian, though, that's what I did when I was a kid.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.