Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

Telltale Everything Pack?

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yukoei

Does it include ALL Sam and Max games? Will there be new episodes added to any of the series? Is it worth $50??

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r
    @Yukoei:

From what I can tell, that pack contains both Seasons of Sam and Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Strong Bad, Bone, Wallace and Grommit and some poker game. So yeah, that's everything from TellTale. The pack doesn't contain the old LucasArts stuff.

Also, getting the pack will not get you a subscription to later seasons of any of those series. You just get what's in the pack.

Is it worth $50? Fuck yes.
    Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Castro

I hadn't heard about this until you mentioned it. Then I checked Steam and YES, it does appear to include everything that you would probably be interested in playing (All Sam & Max, Monkey Island, Strongbad, Bone.)

Castro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Castro

Also, Hamst3r is right. This is TOTALLY worth it. Tales of Monkey Island is worth the money by itself. Unfortunately, there aren't any CSI games. Lame!

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Yukoei
    @Hamst3r said:
    " @Yukoei:  From what I can tell, that pack contains both Seasons of Sam and Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Strong Bad, Bone, Wallace and Grommit and some poker game. So yeah, that's everything from TellTale. The pack doesn't contain the old LucasArts stuff.  Also, getting the pack will not get you a subscription to later seasons of any of those series. You just get what's in the pack.  Is it worth $50? Fuck yes. "
    Will there ever be any new Sam and Max games or any new games in the series they already have out now?
    Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Hamst3r
    CharlieTuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CharlieTuna
    MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I bought the Telltale Everything pack ages ago, and it was one of the best purchases I've ever made. It's fantastic value - go for it.

monkeyroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By monkeyroach

both sam and max seasons,strong bad , monkeyisland and Wallace and Gromet.Yes worth every penny.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.