Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PC

Platform »

The PC (Personal Computer) is a highly configurable and upgradable gaming platform that, among home systems, sports the widest variety of control methods, largest library of games, and cutting edge graphics and sound capabilities.

"Underdeep". My Ludum Dare 28 game made in 48 hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-643fa6f9c66af
    deactivated-643fa6f9c66af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Thought I'd share this here and see what you guys think.

I made a game called "Underdeep" which is a procedurally generated dungeon crawler with destructible walls, for Ludum Dare last weekend in 48 hours.

Would appreciate you checking it out for 5 mins, and telling your friends about it if you are so inclined. Would also love to hear any feedback. There's a lot of cool stuff that could be done to this base game.

http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2926749/LD28/LD28.html

Can you retrieve the Sword of Badassery?

Enjoy...

ThunderSlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

FOUND IT!
    FOUND IT!

This game reminds be a bit of Eldritch. I found it pretty easy to cheese if you just run past most enemies and carve up the map until you find the exit. I'm also not sure of the importance of blocking or AC. Blocking is disabled when AC hits zero, but I never found a use for blocking anyway.

As an amateur programmer it's amazing that something of this caliber can be made in 48 hours.

Avatar image for deactivated-643fa6f9c66af
    deactivated-643fa6f9c66af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

You're dead on, ThunderSlash. I just ran out of time and couldn't test enough, re: the speed running :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.