Who's your Main?

• 148 results
#101 Posted by HadesTimes (811 posts) -

So far Yu is it for me. I can't seem to get very good at any one else. My second character would probably be Kanji. But I'm no where near as good with him as with Yu.

#102 Posted by TheRealJpoe (135 posts) -

I've been jumping around between Yu, Chie, & Labrys.

Probably will end up maining Aigis latter since shes my favorite.

#103 Posted by Rabid619 (1103 posts) -

Chie, naturally, as she is my favourite of the characters. I'm probably going to pick up Naoto at some point, but this is my first fighting game in this style so I'm concentrating on my Chie right now. Just had my first match and galactically punted a fool.

#104 Posted by DonutFever (3553 posts) -

Mitsuru.

#105 Posted by Raye (45 posts) -

Intended to main Aigis but ended up loving the way Mitsuru plays, so sticking with her for now.

#106 Posted by MrMiyagi (929 posts) -

@InfiniteSpark said:

Feeling most comfortable with Chie and Elizabeth at the moment.

Yeah I'm with you on this. I want to get better with Labrys and Mitsuru.

#107 Posted by Asian2Go (181 posts) -

I rock that Yukiko all day, son.

#108 Posted by Ben_H (3379 posts) -

When I get the game mine will probably be Kanji (or Chie). The idea of a character that beats people with a chair is amusing to me. This won't be for a bit. I'm too far down the Ace Attorney k-hole right now to play anything else. I already bought the 1st, 3rd, and 1st Investigations game locally and have the second one shipping to me right now. OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD.

#109 Posted by SortedeVaras (111 posts) -

@Asian2Go said:

I rock that Yukiko all day, son.

Damn right, only the manliest of men main Yukiko.

#110 Posted by Brodehouse (10071 posts) -

I love Mitsuru because she's got range for days. Her standing A has so much range you can actually play rushdown from halfway across the screen. I generally play with a lot of pressure and being able to get at guys from farther than they think I can is super good.

I just need to figure out the 'rules' on the All Out Attack's armor, sometimes I go right through dudes and other times I get knocked out of it.

#111 Posted by Yattane (7 posts) -

I've decided on playing Labrys. I like the character, I like the big damage, and I like the straightforwardness of her pressure.

#112 Posted by Lost_Remnant (112 posts) -

Man, I haven't really decided yet. I went with Kanji first since he was my favorite character from Persona 4 and really do like him. But I'm also really digging how Yosuke and Naoto play. So I'm still sussing that out. I've played as Kanji the most though, so I'm more likely to use him since some of his combo's aren't too complicated (for me anyway) so I'm leaning that way. But shit, I was really impressed with Naoto's moves when loading up her challenge room this morning.

#113 Posted by kerse (2117 posts) -

I'm doing the best with Naoto, but I want to main Kanji or maybe Aigis, she kinda has a lot to think about though.

#114 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

I'm much better at Teddie and Chie's moves, but I intend to main either Akihiko or Aigis.

#115 Posted by SmasheControllers (2551 posts) -

After sometime online my main is now Akihiko. Really liked Naoto at first but couldn't get a hang of trap spamming.

#116 Edited by Linkin10362 (602 posts) -

Akihiko. He fits my playstyle the most and his Persona abilities are great. His Y does a good amount of damage and his B brings in the opponent, so I can prevent them from projectile spamming/trying to run/baiting me.

#117 Posted by Apathylad (3067 posts) -

This should have been a poll. Anyway, I've been using Aigis.

#118 Posted by Addfwyn (1934 posts) -

Naoto, even if I am probably better with Mitsuru.

#119 Posted by SmasheControllers (2551 posts) -

Charlie, duders... come on!

#120 Edited by SilvarusLupus (310 posts) -

Intended to main Naoto, but I still suck at playing her. I'm really, really liking the feel of Shadow Labrys.

#121 Posted by Melanon (58 posts) -

Narukami all the way, but I'm also trying to get somewhat decent with Kanji.

#122 Posted by Ulong (445 posts) -

I am now maining Labrys instead of Aigis. The mechanic by which Labrys' axe heats up whenever you use it, even if the enemy blocks, is great. It really rewards you for keeping strong pressure on against a blocking opponent. At full heat it even does chip damage on normals.

#123 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

After getting more practice in, Yukiko is my main, definitely.

#124 Posted by Bloo561 (113 posts) -

chie those kick are deadly

#125 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

I've been shifting around. I'm probably best with Teddie, but I also rather like Kanji and Yu.

I really want to be able to be good at this game, but it just isn't happening.

#126 Posted by StarvingGamer (8371 posts) -

Once I realized that Chie is actually Jam I started to warm up to her, but I still want to make Elizabeth work.

But between TSW and Darksiders, who has the time!?

#127 Posted by Hailinel (25179 posts) -

@StarvingGamer said:

Once I realized that Chie is actually Jam I started to warm up to her, but I still want to make Elizabeth work.

But between TSW and Darksiders, who has the time!?

It probably helps if you're completely uninterested in Darksiders, like me. :P

#128 Posted by Tukky (1 posts) -

chie is my babygirl

#129 Posted by ShrimpDino (97 posts) -

I main Teddie and Yosuke

#130 Posted by OneManX (1693 posts) -

I am really digging Kanji, those grabs... those grabs. Nothing beats a Yu trying to bulldog, then getting scooped, then shocked. Also Kanji's lightning (I think his D) is good for keeping zoners in check.

I want to learn Chie as a backup and possibly Labby or Naoto, but it is gonna take time to get used to her gun tricks.

#131 Posted by c_rakestraw (853 posts) -

Yu, for now. Trying to get better at using Aigis and Yosuke. Might swap to one of them later once I've gotten the hang of them.

#132 Posted by Bigheart711 (1253 posts) -

After some testouts between characters, my new Main is Chie and my subs are Teddie and Akihiko.

As for Navigators, my main is Fuuka and my sub is Nanako.

#133 Posted by kerse (2117 posts) -

I wanted to play like Naoto or Aigis, but I find myself doing way betther with Yu.

#134 Posted by Dan_Persona (58 posts) -

It's Yukiko or Labrys.

#135 Posted by jorojoserojas (258 posts) -

I tend to jump between Labrys, Teddie, and Yu.

Well, those are the ones I win the most games online with.

#136 Posted by JusticeJanitor (159 posts) -

I'm really getting the hang of Akihiko and I'm TERRIBLE with anyone else. I'm sticking with him.

#137 Posted by Sbaitso (553 posts) -

Absolutely loving Aigis, such a great combination of offensive and ranged attacks, and Orgia mode is awesome for comebacks, or just going on assault. Learning Labrys, but haven't gotten too good with her yet, when I play her I like how aggressive and unrelenting you can be on your opponent.

#138 Posted by Tachimukai (3 posts) -

I've been pretty much rocking Shadow Labrys for a long while, even though I wanted to main Elizabeth when I first got the game. I guess it's because I really like working in tandem with Asterius.

#139 Posted by demonknightinuyasha (467 posts) -

So far it's been Yukiko for me, which I was not expecting at all.

#140 Posted by Vade (393 posts) -

Naoto. I can lame people out and rushdown pretty nicely.

Oh, and the SMP loops. Got to love those.

#141 Posted by MDYu (37 posts) -

Yu, because I like his rushdown style. Also I'm learning Akihiko as sub because he is fun to play

#142 Posted by aznjon12 (189 posts) -

My main is feeling a bit like Kanji but I can see myself descending down to the Chies.

#143 Posted by Xomero (63 posts) -

You're main is Tager/Arakune, Labrys, Dudley, Zangief, etc. >_>;; You always hide this xD

I main Shadow Labrys and Chie. Dat negative edge and that galactic punt and god hand.

#144 Posted by Grim_2_ (50 posts) -

@Xomero: Wait when did jon main Zangief and why was I never told of this?

I main Kanji cause I like to bent things also I'm trying to learn Yu,Teddy and Liz but that's not going so well. XD

#145 Posted by arkkkkkkk (32 posts) -

ELIZABETH4LIFE.

#146 Posted by Tophat666 (233 posts) -

Kanji for sure. If I want to mix it up, I go with Yukiko, Chie, or Akihiko.

I really don't like playing as Yosuke, he's too air combo oriented & I suck at air combos.

Yu is always fun, & I feel alright with everyone else.

#147 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19372 posts) -

Aigis. She's got missiles and shit.

#148 Posted by Xomero (63 posts) -

I main Chie and Shadow Labrys.

Japanese New Jersey? I'll have to remember that, is it next to Robo Jersey? And why can't I ever find this area xD

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.