They really don't play up the Kou looks like Naoto angle enough

#1 Posted by dragonzord (815 posts) -

There really should have been an S Link or event if you're romantically involved with Naoto where you end up getting close with 'Naoto' summer trip style. Daisuke turns on. Cue horrified Kou and Charlie.

There you go Atlus. I gave you that one for free.

#2 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Atlus, please don't ever implement this idea into a Persona game. Ever!

#3 Posted by Venatio (4491 posts) -

:O

#4 Posted by Nightriff (5084 posts) -

I see more of a similarity between Kou and Minato...

#5 Posted by RE_Player1 (7560 posts) -

@Nightriff said:

I see more of a similarity between Kou and Minato...

This.

#6 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4677 posts) -

Who is Kou?

#7 Posted by Turambar (6784 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan said:

Who is Kou?

He loves them balls.

#8 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

Atlus, please don't ever implement this idea into a Persona game. Ever!

ever!

#9 Posted by Karmosin (214 posts) -

They both got blue hair...? Don't really see any other similarities.

#10 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Karmosin said:

They both got blue hair...? Don't really see any other similarities.

This.

I'm down for the idea, though.
#11 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

HAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE KISSING A GIRL BUT YOU WERE ACTUALLY KISSING A GUY

THE HEIGHT OF COMEDY

CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT

#12 Posted by avidwriter (667 posts) -

I never got people taking these romance things seriously. I guess if you are young or a old single guy it makes sense.

#13 Posted by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@avidwriter said:

I never got people taking these romance things seriously. I guess if you are young or a old single guy it makes sense.

romancing naoto actually makes her character worse honestly.

I mean romancing any of the others, whatever who cares (the best one to romance is Rise because she gives you a +50% sp item), but naoto's character is actively made worse from her christmas event.

#14 Posted by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Animasta said:

HAHA YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE KISSING A GIRL BUT YOU WERE ACTUALLY KISSING A GUY

THE HEIGHT OF COMEDY

CAN'T GET BETTER THAN THAT

At least you get to kiss a guy in P4 that way! Progress! 
 @Animasta said:

@avidwriter said:

romancing naoto actually makes her character worse honestly.

I think doing her S-link at all makes her character worse. She got the short end of the stick there.
#15 Edited by Animasta (14691 posts) -

@mutha3: if I can't make out with kanji then fuck that shit

though apparently yosuke is more popular mainly because his gay panic obviously means he is the gay and his whining about saki is overcompensating or something

edit; also it's not really progress since in P2: innocent sin you can romance Jun, who is the right answer (Lisa is annoying and Maya is more of an older sister)

#16 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

The right answer is romancing Elizabeth in Persona 3 because she's voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro.

Did I miss the point?

#17 Edited by mutha3 (4985 posts) -
@Animasta said:

@mutha3:

edit; also it's not really progress since in P2: innocent sin you can romance Jun, who is the right answer (Lisa is annoying and Maya is more of an older sister)

I'm not sure I'd call that a 'romance', since all you really get is the option for Tatsuya to tell Jun that he likes him, which basically amounts to  a contact option since the game never actually shows or tells you that they're in a relationship. Its implied.  (and lisa is the best answer, suck it!)
#18 Posted by Karmosin (214 posts) -

@mutha3 said:

@Animasta said:

@mutha3:

I'm not sure I'd call that a 'romance', since all you really get is the option for Tatsuya to tell Jun that he likes him, which basically amounts to a contact option since the game never actually shows or tells you that they're in a relationship. Its implied. (and lisa is the best answer, suck it!)

If I remember it right you could say that you like Eikichi too, but it just gets shrugged off. I wanted that, goddammit!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.