Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona 5

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Sep 15, 2016

The sixth main iteration in the long-running Persona series, Persona 5 follows a group of high school students (and a cat) who moonlight as the Phantom Thieves, out to reform society one rotten adult at a time.

Need Non Spoiler Advise About End Game.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone,

I am sure some of you have finished the game by now and can help me out. I have been trucking along playing a few hours each day after work and I am really enjoying the game.

The question I have is; Is there a certain time say for example the start of a particular month that I should create an extra save in case I want to go back and change how thing play out?

Like in P4 there is a certain day where events can drastically change the outcome depending on your choices ( I don't want to spoil P4 ). I'm asking as I know I won't have the time for a second playthrough and I don't want to just YouTube them.

Thanks in advance for the help

ShadyPingu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ShadyPingu

There are two inflection points. Both are clearly momentous choices in the moment; they signpost them just like they do the romances. One is directly after beating the 6th Palace. The other is on December 24th. Can't say much more without tipping the game's hand, but they are both fairly big deals that, if you're maintaining multiple save files, you'll be able to go back and re-approach.

odinsmana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By odinsmana

A bit before the first choice that matters they let you save and it says something like "the story will soon progress greatly". At that point you should make a backup save.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks bud

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

There were a couple of dialogue choices that seemed like super obvious potential bad ending scenarios. There was nothing subtle or challenging about them, basically say the obviously right thing to proceed or make the clearly dumb choice and get the bad ending. Nothing like the cryptic stuff required in Persona 4.

Getting the bad ending seems like something you'd have to do on purpose, I wouldn't worry about it if you have basic common sense.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

@ll_exile_ll: I don't think op isn't worried about making a poor decision, but rather wants to go back and experience the alternate route without playing through a chunk of the game again to get there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.