Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Persona

Franchise »

Depicting occult practices, fey heroes, and demons crawling out of the woodwork, Persona is Atlus' largest, most successful, and most acclaimed franchise. Beginning as a spinoff of the Shin Megami Tensei franchise, the series developed a sizable following in the West after Persona 3, and expanded into non-JRPG genres after Persona 4.

Persona 1 and 2 should be released on PSN! What do you think?

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Venatio

Ive been playing ALOT of P3:FES and P4 ever since the endurance run started and Im a huge fan now.

I know the older Persona games are different but I still really wanna play them and I cant really buy them anywhere

I think those two are the only PS games I would consider buying from PSN

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Persona is coming to PSP.
    Oh, and there were actually two Persona 2 games. Only one of them was released in North America, so you'd still be missing out on one if they brought the games to PSN.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Venatio
    @LordAndrew said:
    " Persona is coming to PSP.Oh, and there were actually two Persona 2 games. Only one of them was released in North America, so you'd still be missing out on one if they brought the games to PSN. "
    Yeah I know the situation with P2, I would want the japanese Innocent Sin version of the game and the Eternal Punishment one, Ive seen screenshots of Innocent Sin with english text so doesnt that mean it atleast released in Europe? So yeah both games would be good

And also, I live in EU so I dont know if Persona PSP is ever coming out here, I have a PSP so I would buy it ASAP
    LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Release a Japanese-only game on North American/European PSN? Yeah, that would never happen. :D

Persona for PSP won't be brought to Europe by Atlus, but I'm sure there are plenty of publishers that would want to. Ghostlight. Koei. Square Enix. And I'm sure there are other publishers that would love to get their hands on MegaTen as well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.