Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Peter Molyneux

Person » credited in 51 games

Peter Molyneux is a veteran British game designer renowned for his pathological lying, innovation with AI, and business simulation and RPG/God genres.

B.C.

DrVanNostren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By DrVanNostren

Does anyone else remember when Lionhead was supposed to develop the game called B.C. about cavemen alongside Fable? I remember reading about it in a bunch of magazines but then it got cancelled. I thought that this looked like a really good game, and I was looking forward to it back on the original Xbox. Is there anyone else who remembers this game and would like to see Molyneux revive it for this new generation of consoles?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Rowr

I will never be consoled for the cancellation of this game.

:(

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By BiggerBomb
    Neonate said:
    "

I remember it and i looked forward to it. But because the game was rubbish they decided to cancel it. And after watching the videos of the gameplay that are still out on the webb my angry feeling towards the fact that is was canceled cooled of a bit. I doesnt look that good to be honest. But no one would be more excited than me if they decided to start a new game from scratch based on the same concept. There are far to few games in which you controll a caveman set in the stoneage.

"

If that was why they canceled it, then why didn't they also cancel Fable?
    Nettacki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Nettacki
    BiggerBomb said:
    "Neonate said:
    "

I remember it and i looked forward to it. But because the game was rubbish they decided to cancel it. And after watching the videos of the gameplay that are still out on the webb my angry feeling towards the fact that is was canceled cooled of a bit. I doesnt look that good to be honest. But no one would be more excited than me if they decided to start a new game from scratch based on the same concept. There are far to few games in which you controll a caveman set in the stoneage.

"

If that was why they canceled it, then why didn't they also cancel Fable?"
    Possibly because by the time they wanted to fix it up, it had already gone gold and was on its way to stores.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.