Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Phantasy Star Online 2

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 04, 2012

Phantasy Star Online 2 is a Japanese free-to-play online action-RPG which was released for PC in July 2012, and Vita in Feb 2013. The game was finally announced for a US release during E3 2019, for Xbox One and PC in 2020.

Can't install?

Hokucho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hokucho

Edit: Deleted cause I got it to run, now if only I can log in ^^; is there any problems with Ship 2? thats where most the Englishers are right?

Calitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Calitar

Yeah, you want Ship 2. You may have problems creating an account at peak times, but don't cave and go to another ship if you want to run into any english speakers. On Ship 2, go to lobby 20-23 and you'll see almost nothing but English speakers. If you join the Giant Bomb guild we can help get you started.

Anomareh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anomareh

@Calitar: Who do I need to get in touch with to get an invite to the GB guild?

Calitar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Calitar

@Anomareh: Currently every member of the guild is cleared to recruit more members. You can find more info on how to join in this thread

Anomareh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Anomareh

@Calitar: No idea how I missed that thread :s Got an invite a few hours ago though so it's all good.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.