Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Feb 26, 2008

Official virtual recreations of '80s-'90s pinball machines from famed pinball table manufacturer Williams.

easier wizard goals

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By fox01313

After trying for a huge number of hours on some of the wizard goals, here's the one's I've found that are a bit easier to get to finishing off: 
     Gorgar, Black Knight, Whirlwind, Firepower & Space Shuttle

The rest of the wizard goals on most of the tables you might get after a while of playing it though it is roughly dependent on how much the table is in the mood to screw you over. Once the basic goals are done I found it's been easier (with the exception of lighting up all the different modes) to just go off how good the first ball is going. If it dies too quickly it might be easier to just restart it if you want to skip past all the crummy playthroughs to get to the good gems.

Most of the tables with the exception of the Arabian Nights aren't too bad on the basic goals. I found that when you start if you jump into the tournament (to unlock the Jive Time machine), you should be able to get most of the basic goals once you get trhough them all & unlock that table. Just my thoughts on playing this & hope some of it helps as this is one of those pinball collections that I feel has the best physics on recapturing playing these tables in real life, hoping there's a sequel as there's tons of other pinball tables from Williams (Twilight Zone, Monster Bash & plenty of others) that I'd love to play again in this format on the 360.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Diamond

Space Shuttle is the easiest wizard goal for sure.  Gorgar and Firepower aren't hard either.

Funhouse wasn't too bad, and I just need one random thing to get Taxi wizard, so that one is just one of the more time consuming.

I'd love to see more Pinball games with authentic tables from these developers as well.

fox01313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#3  Edited By fox01313

Ditto, aside from Medieval Madness (needing 3) all the rest I have that are left just have one very freaking damn challenge left that for some reason or another I can't get. Wish that they had a system set up in place so if you get one of the wizard goals while playing in the basic goals it would unlock those individual goals when you finish off the basic goals.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.