Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

cut the shit!

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Scorched
    Cufo said:
    "Define "Irony":

grainger said:
    "stop with all the fan boy arguments and dick waving contests because it will ruin it for everyone if a massive war breaks out on the forums"

"i don't play it i play games which i enjoy, why do 360 users enjoy playing on a sub-standard console and pay for the privelige to play online????"

"and so it starts i mean wtf???? giant bomb is meant to be this huge FRIENDLY online comunity then you's decide to come over and just start attacking the ps3, why? because you don't want to admit to wasting your money on a 360??"

How does one complain about fan boy arguments just after he got through participating in a fan boy argument on another thread?  Why don't we try and practice what we preach and respect everyone's right to enjoy themselves while playing whatever console they prefer.  Really, why does anyone care if someone else likes the 360 or the PS3?  I will never understand this mentality.  Everyone has different tastes.  One person might like a grilled cheese sandwich and another may not, so who's right and who's wrong?

"
    well said
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By zeforgotten
    Scorched said:
    "ZeForgotten said:
    "Scorched said:
    "grainger said:
    "http://www.giantbomb.com/playstation-3/60-35/i-just-dont-get-it/35-4572/#34 that thread, their pissing me off but its that arsehole posting the kkk posters whats pissing me off more than anything"
    just checked out this link and looks like you're part of the problem

The guy just had a problem with MGO and you start calling him a stupid fanboy
    your a just a ps3 fanboy
    sounds like you started the stupid argument by insulting him for thinking MGO has a stupid account set up which has already been pretty much established as fact
    so calm down
    you're just part of the problem
    "
    Am I seriously the ONLY person that didn't have a problem with the MGO signup?
    What was so hard about it? Seriously, just do what the guide tells people to do and voila..
    "
    Just to make it clear I have not tried to sign up for MGO so I have no personal experience of it.  I was only commenting that  many journalists had problems with it.
    "
    Ah ok, sorry for that misunderstanding then.
    But I still find it weird because for me it was super easy.
    But no experience is efter the same I guess.
    benderunit22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By benderunit22

You really shouldn't get so worked up about it. It's the sole purpose these threads have and if you play into their game, they'll only continue to try to annoy.

Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By Vyse_Legends
    BenderUnit22 said:
    "You really shouldn't get so worked up about it. It's the sole purpose these threads have and if you play into their game, they'll only continue to try to annoy.
    "
    Yeah man you just gotta hijack those threads and make them fun for all.:P
    grainger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By grainger

sorry once again i was complaining about the racist biggot and really now its gone can we leave this thread??? i wasn't participating in or fueling a fanboy argument on the other thread, just merely kicking off that 2 gits were

Scorched

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Scorched
    BenderUnit22 said:
    "You really shouldn't get so worked up about it. It's the sole purpose these threads have and if you play into their game, they'll only continue to try to annoy.
    "
    Agreed
    this guy is just going around to piss people off
    don't read his threads
    don't respond to any of them
    he's just getting what he wants when he sees you get worked up about it
    from now on everyone should just ignore this guy and let the small amount of mods we have deal with it
    zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By zeforgotten
    It will never end... Nuff' said
    It will never end... Nuff' said
    ltcoljaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ltcoljaxson
    grainger said:
    "sorry once again i was complaining about the racist biggot and really now its gone can we leave this thread??? i wasn't participating in or fueling a fanboy argument on the other thread, just merely kicking off that 2 gits were
    "
    We realize that there is a racist runnin round yonder. But at the moment, Mods do not have the power to ban users. Perhaps later we will. But until that day, the best you can do is send a message to a mod alerting them to bad posts and we can deal with them. You have to understand that we do not automatically know which thread and which forum has a bad post in it.

I have already dealt numerous times with the user, and even locked the 'just dont get it' thread after he ruined it. Ontop of that, us mods have to crank out over 2000 submissions.

I think this thread has gotten out of hand. grainger, please don't become part of the problem. Just send a message over when you see a bad post - but don't post anything bad yourself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.