PS3 God of War Saga

#1 Posted by TheMatrixOnline (64 posts) -
#2 Posted by Melvargh (503 posts) -

That's actually a ridiculous deal!

#3 Posted by MB (12910 posts) -

Thanks for posting this, I need another PS3 controller and was about to buy one by itself anyway. The games are a nice bonus.

#4 Posted by mordukai (7179 posts) -

Shit, I already have all the games for the ps3. Maybe I'll take the controller and gift the games.

#5 Posted by believer258 (12073 posts) -

That is a pretty good deal if you're in need of another controller and enjoy gratuitous gory Greek violence.

#6 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

I have three of those games and already have a red remote. I would have considered it if the remote was another color. Still, an awesome deal!

#7 Posted by TooWalrus (13254 posts) -

The translucent controllers have always been my favorite. I use the translucent blue DS3 right now, but my all time favorite was the green one for the PS2. I wish they'd put out a DS3 in that color... Anyway, I'll probably pick this up at some point.

#8 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.