Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PS3 Killzone 2 MGS4 bundle confirmed. Is this as good as it gets?

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360
    best buy online featuring the super ultra bundle

So the bundles real, but the slim hasn't been announced yet. Will it be way cheaper and better to get than this super bundle, or should every non-ps3 owner rush to it cause this might be as good as it gets. Also a price drop might me right around the corner.
    TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By TheHBK

Well if a price drop comes, it will be without games for the slim, so the only real choice here then is if you want to wait for the slim, which by the pictures we saw, looks ugly.  I dont understand how they will release a slim version though, they are going to have to make some concessions like making the hard drive non removeable or something.  And would it still have a slot loading disc drive?
    I also wonder about the price drop, yeah sony needs to do it but I think that with the slim, they will follow what they did with the PSP go and think that keeping, or even raising the price is ok because people will buy the new product.

KingBroly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By KingBroly

This is definitely the best bundle SCEA has put out for the PS3.  Why?  It includes a relatively new game and the best game on the system.  You basically save $90 with it.

But it's basically just so they can get those things out of stock in time for the slim.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @KingBroly said:
    " This is definitely the best bundle SCEA has put out for the PS3.  Why?  It includes a relatively new game and the best game on the system.  You basically save $90 with it.

But it's basically just so they can get those things out of stock in time for the slim.
    "
    i agree!
    nanikore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nanikore

Bravo, SCEA. Bravo.

FCKSNAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By FCKSNAP

This. The price drop will mostly likely come as the slim. Just like how the 60s and 20s stayed the same and the 40s and 80s were cheaper.

TheSovereign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By TheSovereign

Well, that's pretty sweet. If I had the money, i'd hit it,

teekomeeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By teekomeeko

It's not like the Slim will have more functionality at all - it's just fancy-looking and cheaper to make so people who don't know value and like the get "new" things will buy it.

The Slim will probably be $300, and this bundle comes with $90 worth of hot-ass gaming, so it's basically the same in my opinion. It's a great bundle, so people who want it now instead of waiting for whenever the smaller system comes out aren't missing anything and they have two great games to play while other folks wait and wait.

Avatar image for bestusernameever
    BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By BestUsernameEver

They should seriously stop doing the game bundle for every PS3. Instead, bundle in a mic or something.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#10  Edited By ArbitraryWater

This is on the same level as the Halo 3/Fable 2 bundle that was with the Xbox a few months ago. If I actually felt like shelling out $400, I would get a PS3 with that deal right now.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By RHCPfan24

This is a great deal; I should have waited a few months and gotten this instead. Oh well. If you don't have a PS3 yet, here's your model.

jeffgoldblum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By jeffgoldblum

You guys all act like the Slim has already been announced. Sony could never make a PS3 Slim. They have only done it with one console before. Nothing says they have to do it with the PS3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.