Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

PS3 Slim Scandal

angelkanarias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By angelkanarias

I was reading about those weird photos of the PS3 Slim at Kotaku, which led me to a crazy chinese blog. Using google translate I could navigate a bit through the mentioned web-page and I got into another crazy web-page. Using my imagination I have created a theory about all of these rumors. (google translate and the chinese languague don't like each other: ''If this is true (I really like Meccha) "slim PS3 that is 100% real" people say I like it indispensable attendant shame 

I was dubious, too, so I was dancing a lot'' > What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Anyways, apparently some ''chinese criminals'', as the web-page says, made a fake Slim PS3. They supposedly made this to sell web-page domains (probably containing key names of the slim PS3) and/or fake PS3s through Ebay. So, apparently the guy who took the photos managed to infiltrate into this fake factory and took photographs of these fake PS3 slims with a hidden camera that was built into an Atari. Now, the guy who posted them in the blog was contacted by a japanese law office which works for a confidential client. This same law office called ''li mo & associates'' has contacted other video-game web pages such as gamespot asking them to remove the images (which are available at the first link).

Now, what the hell is happening? My opinion: It is all fake. In my opinion it is all a confusion with these chinese weirdos. About the law office, If sony affirmed they aren't planning any PS3 slim, why would they press charges? And why would sony make another PS3 that is even more expensive, when they don't even make money selling the big one?

Li Mo & Associates
    Li Mo & Associates

Sources: 

Flaminglizard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#3  Edited By Soap

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.