Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

PlayStation 3

Platform »

The PlayStation 3 (often abbreviated PS3) is the third home video game console created and released by Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.

What PS3 theme do you use?

• 103 results
    EnvyTheJealous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@envythejealous said:

I've been using the Shadow of the Colossus dynamic theme that came with my copy ever since.. well, release.

This! Exactly the same thing. haha

It's still to this day entertaining to watch sometimes.
    THAT DEER!

Pauper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just found this site so Ive been using a ton of new themes. I was super surprised that you could actually install themes on the PS3 that aren’t on the PS store. There free and you just need to put them on via USB. Unfortunately no one has made a Giant bomb one…yet.

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#103  Edited By hollitz

I have the Dark Souls 2 one on there now, but I'm still partial to the Flower one.

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been rocking this for a while, that, the concept art of Journey or the Heavy Rain dynamic theme.

Loading Video...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.