Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon Black/White Version 2

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 07, 2012

The story of Pokémon Black/White continues in this direct sequel for the Nintendo DS system.

Anyone out there get the Pokemon Keldeo? HELP!

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Didn't see an official trading thread and all the other threads on this forum are dead. So just a few weeks ago I started playing Pokemon Black Version 2 again and I'm having fun with it. When I started playing though I found out that I missed out on Keldeo about a week after I started playing again and I can't get one now. So I thought I would try and reach out for some one here that is willing to help me out so I ask this question:

Is there anyone here willing to trade a Keldeo to me so I can get a Pokedex entry for it and I will trade it back to you? Wanted to get a PokeDex entry for it, then I was going to offer a trade on the GTS for one and offer my extra Zekrom I have so I can actually have one for keeps. If anyone wants to trade their Keldeo for my Zekrom for keeps that would be cool too.

Was going to have a friend of mine do this for me, but he has a DS Lite and can't connect to a router with WPA protection.

No Caption Provided

rpwll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By rpwll

Don't know if you're still interested, but I have a Keldeo that I'm happy to trade if you'll give it back. Also I'm in Sydney, Australia so organising a time might be tricky, PM me and we'll figure out the details.

My friend code is 4943 3308 8106

Also I got White 1 and Black 2 so I'm literally drowning in Zekroms, well I have two anyway. I really should get around to trading one for a Reshiram.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.