Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pokémon

Franchise »

The Pokémon franchise has spawned numerous titles and spin-offs, spanning several generations of games and has an animated series that spans many seasons.

Favorite Pokemon per Type!

Avatar image for smashedcontrollers
    SmasheControllers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By SmasheControllers
    No Caption Provided

Hey I've not really post on Giantbomb in years, but with it being 2015 and such I thought I'd try and post again! I'll start with a subject I love, POKEMON! I did this for Reddit a while back and thought I'd post it here, I always love seeing other people's favorites so feel free to post your own!

Heracross is a baller, while although I'm not a huge fan of his Mega for competitive use, he's still pretty awesome. Bug type is overall a pretty weak list of Pokemon so this was a pretty easy pick for me!

Dark type is full of great Pokemon, but Umbreon takes this spot cause it's also my favorite Eeveelution.

Gible, he's a cutey in a sea of OP Pseudo-legendaries.

Electivire is dope.

This pick is a bit unfair since I kinda have a huge dislike of the type overall, Fairy is insanely OP in competitive play, so I picked Mawile cause she's also a Steel type.

Blaziken is currently the only starter in Ubers, he's league above all others, at least 'til Greninja joins him.

Rapidash is a fire horse, that's really cool, it also has one of my favorite Shinys.

Crobat, he's really fast.

Shedinja, he only has one HP.

Sceptile is my all-time favorite Pokemon, I can never fully explain why but he is and they gave him an insanely dope Mega that makes him the first ever Grass/Dragon!

Flygon, most overrated non-existent Mega ever.

Cloyster is like if Cinccino had insanely high Defensive stats and STAB on Icicle Spear...

Audino the only Generation 5 Pokemon with a Mega, this probably should be Slaking instead...

Toxicroak... Rain Dance team.

Gardevoir, more weird hentai than every other Pokemon combine.

Onix... this should be Shuckle instead.

Empoleon, there's no other Pokemon with his typing and he's a fucking monster for it.

Blastosie, better than Charizard

slowbird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

I don't remember there being that many types. But anyway, Bulbasaur.

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

Pidgey wins every category.

Avatar image for thebluthcompany
    TheBluthCompany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By TheBluthCompany
    This is one baller ass motherfucker.
    This is one baller ass motherfucker.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.