Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Portal 2

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Apr 19, 2011

Portal 2 is the sequel to the acclaimed first-person puzzle game, carrying forward its love of mind-bending problems and its reckless disregard for the space-time continuum.

Portal whiners

Avatar image for deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec
    deactivated-63bbfc9f777ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've  seen a bunch of people complaining about Valves "aggressive" advert campaign with the Potato Sack and what not. Seriously someone compared them to activision and a bunch more have said they will never buy another valve game. Take a look on metacritic *disclaimer: I know metacritic sucks* but these 100+ negative reviews I can't tell if it's trolling or actual butthurt but it really bothers me.What about you?
    Note: I haven't played it yet but I know i'm going to love it regardless

Avatar image for aperturesilence
    ApertureSilence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ApertureSilence

Though I've long recognized that gamers are entitled fucks, the rage I've seen directed at Portal 2 has been surprising. I still don't really understand what people are upset about. The ARG was fun, the paid DLC is totally optional and the game is of a decent length (especially when you factor in the co-op compaign).

Why are folks so butt-hurt about these things?
    ramboknife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By ramboknife
    @MurderByDeath said:
    Why are folks so butt-hurt about these things?

Because it's cool to hate on the popular things?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.