marcusfriendly's Portal: Still Alive (Xbox 360 Games Store) review

My Portal: Still Alive Review

I thought that this game was awesome! The game drew me in like a bumble be to honey. It is this good. I played the first part and thought it was grat but once I got the gun it got even better. The way the portal works just makes me like it more, but the computer can get a little anoying. The gun, once you get it so it can make to sides of the portal, it gets all the more interesting. I thought that it would be some dumb little game, but I played it and it surprised me.

Other reviews for Portal: Still Alive (Xbox 360 Games Store)

Portal: Still Alive...Won't break your heart, or kill you. 0

Portal, a first-person puzzle game designed by Valve, as originally designed to be a fun side game, packed together with Half-Life 2, the episodes of the same series, and Team Fortress 2. To the surprise of everyone, both developers and players alike, Portal took centre stage as one of the most innovative puzzle games ever to reach any console. So much so that it warranted Valve to create another version of the game; Portal: Still Alive, with more content than the original, on the Xbox Live Arca...