Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Prince of Persia

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Dec 02, 2008

A 2008 entry into the Prince of Persia franchise titled simply "Prince of Persia", this game stars an all-new Prince as he teams up with the mysterious Elika to fight Ahriman and cleanse the world of his corruption.

How it should have been?

jahosaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jahosaki

I must admit, I enjoyed this game's platforming, especially with the addition of the claw-hand-thing; but aside from bosses, there seems to be a major shortage of swordplay.  Was this the right way to go? Or should it have been different?  I can't help but have a nagging little feeling that the parts of the series I've played  haven't really been on par with the standards set by Sands of Time.  Warrior Within said goodbye to the Prince's entertaining wit in favor of a more (honestly, now) emo-looking and angry man; though I didn't get to play the Two Thrones, which may have remedied this.  Personally, I await a new PoP that has all the good qualities of Sands of Time and some interesting new stuff thrown in.  What do you all think of the new PoP? What would you want in the next one, if a sequel was made?

trophyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By trophyhunter

I liked the new best

eclipsesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By eclipsesis

i'd like it with a ending that i didn't have to pay for

Avatar image for pissedoffthewitch
    pissedoffthewitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#4  Edited By pissedoffthewitch

Movie looks silly

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By LiquidPrince

I loved the whole game. But I'd never say more to a better thing. If they could add more fighting and swordplay while keeping it in the same mood, I'd be down.

jahosaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jahosaki

I agree; but I found the Prince in this one to be a little...well, lame, you know?  I think that kinda detracts from his character depth though, which is sort of important in PoP.  But then, that's just me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.