By bonbolapti 3 Comments
Earlier than last week, but I like to think of it being on Schedule. The Crew is here again. Bon, Ossi, Vid, Bene, Dolphin with Special Guest Apathylad. With nothing that they've really been playing, they take the time this week to just shoot the shit. That's right, It's just the Brass taxes. About Video games.
Sometimes that's all you need.
What's in store:
- MORTAL KOMBAT: Dolph bought and mastered DLC. Or did he? Plus Rain jokes, and the possibility of Heavy Rain Characters appearing in the game.
- Bonbolapti talks about how 'Great' Acting school is.
- Bon also talks about his struggle with writing a piece about L.A.Noire.
- Apathy is sitting on Portal 2
- Operation Rainfall? What the hell are even Current Wii RPGs in North America?
- Vidiot pops in just in time to talk Localization Bullshit.
- Hey, you know what nobody does anymore? Rant about Squenix. (that's where we come in.)
- Bene comes up with the quote of the year.
- We are close as we'll Ever get to the NeirCast that Bonbolapti so desperately wants.
- Remeber when Bene Dropped the line from the last Podcast about playing Half Minute Hero? Well now he finally gets to talk about it.
- Around this point I was actually looking for an excuse to do something. It will probably never happen again.
- HARRY POTTER
- Okay seriously. Let's sit here, and not LEAVE until we figure out what Disgaea 4 is!
- And with THAT another successfully Fun Podcast. I hope you enjoyed listening. Especially since the after the End part is PROBABLY pretty awesome.