By Fantus1984 0 Comments
Here's your latest news for the week, all sources for the news are further down this blog. Let me know what you think.
Grammatically Incorrect News 25th January
King.com trademarking Candy & Banner Saga in cross fire
King.com, the developers behind "Candy Crush Saga" have made the news this week after it was discovered they trade mark the words Candy Crush Saga.
It came to light after Stotic Studios game "The Banner Saga" tried to trade mark it's own name but King.com denied it request since they shared the same name.
It is a complicated matter this and many websites have tried to explain it and I found no site better than Gamelaw.co.uk
New Middle-Earth Game - Shadow Of Mordor
A new game from Monlith was announced this Thursday just gone called Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor
The game is looking very ambitions with game play similar to Assassin Creed & Batman with dynamic gameplay that changes on each play through. Watch the 8 minute alpha play through below!
PS - Love when developers actually show game play and not CG for new games
....and the rest of the game news
Kickstarter game "Shovel Knight" has got a release date and will be released on the 31st of March
PS Plus Members in Europe learned what free games they can look forward to on PS3, PS4 & PS Vita
Leaving PS Plus:
- 29th January: DmC Devil May Cry (PS3)
- 29th January: Remember Me (PS3)
- 29th January: Soul Sacrifice (PS Vita)
- 29th January: Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend (PS Vita)
- 29th January: GTA Liberty City Stories PSP (PS Vita)
- 5th February: Don’t Starve (PS4)
- 5th February: RESOGUN (PS4)
Entering PS Plus:
- 29th January: Metro Last Light (PS3)
- 29th January: BioShock Infinite (PS3)
- 29th January: Dynasty Warriors Next (PS Vita)
- 29th January: ModNation Racers: Road Trip (Ps Vita)
- 5th February: Outlast (PS4)
Also a new game that you can purchase was added to the PS Vita called "Olli Olli" - a 2D Semi-Endless Skating Game
If you've been hiding under a rock and not heard, Blizzards Hearthstone has gone in to Open Beta in the US & EU - go get it
Youtubers being paid for positive videos
This week it was leaked you tubers who were partnered with Machinima Video Group had been offered extra cash bonuses if they advertised Xbox One Games but they were not allowed to discuss the details as part of a NDA and be negative in anyway in their videos if they wanted the bonus.