E3 2011 Top Picks
1. Skyrim - no brainer here, game looks simply amazing. Did I mention RANDOM DRAGONS
2. Modern Warfare 3 - Always loved this franchise, and from whats been shown the same goes for this.
3. Battlefield 3 - Need to see what it will look like on consoles but it's shaping up to be a strong contender for MW3 competition
4.Bioshock Infinite - Always loved Ken Levine's work, I'm sure we won't be dissapointed
5. Mass Effect 3 - Really excited to see the final installment of Shepard's story. Kinect integration looks amazing.
6. Halo 4 - Looking forward too seeing how 343 Industries is going to carry this franchise forwards.
7. Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary - First game I ever played on the Xbox with updated graphics how can this not be awesome?
8. Gears of War 3 - Hello Ice-T was on stage to demo this. ICE-T
9. Assassins Creed Revelations - They seem to be straining the re-iterations on Ezio but they proved they can pull it off with Brotherhood. Maybe they can convince us again?
10. Prey 2 - Looks decent. What could be wrong with a bounty hunter game?
11. Warhammer 40k Space Marine - I've been a huge fan of the 40k universe for years now. Loved the RTS games and this has a chance to be awesome.
12. Uncharted 3 - It's Uncharted it's going to be awesome.
13. Need for Speed The Run - Out of car sequences seem far too quick time focused and a means to get from car to car. Aside from that looks good.
14. Fable The Journey - Aside from how weird this looks it's from the mind of Peter Molyneux which alone peaks my interest.
15. Farcry 3 - Looks amazing visually. Gameplay looks solid. Crazy people?