By jakob187 8 Comments
CHESS CLUB MASSACRE - EPISODE 2: SIDEWALK SALAD
- Transporter 3 starring Jason Statham
- Guns 'n' Roses' new album, Chinese Democracy
By jakob187 4 Comments
iGames.org is having a video contest right now for the PC MMORPG Warhammer Online. Six gaming centers from across the nation have entered into the competition, one of which happens to be an entry that I made for Lansharx Gaming Center, where I work. Part of the contests' judging points is based on (and I think it's stupid, but whatever) public views. So, I figured I would share the playlist with you guys. Leave your comments, ratings, and such (but don't be assholes, please). All of these game centers spent quite a bit of time prepping and getting ready for this stuff, most with little to no equipment to actually make a video.
By jakob187 12 Comments
CHESS CLUB MASSACRE 11/28/2008 - Episode 1: The Dirty Hawk
- Quantum of Solace, the new James Bond movie
- Kanye West's new album, 808s and Heartbreak
- Left 4 Dead, the new game from Valve
- Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe, the new game from Ed Boon
By jakob187 23 Comments
I've never been to a store on Friday of African-American Descent*. As a matter of fact, I've done everything in my power year after year to AVOID it. I never seem to have money around that time, and more often than not, I have no desire to wait around with a crowd of people trying to get in a door for an item.
By jakob187 9 Comments
We just got a copy of MK vs. DCU in the store today, so I'm gonna get to play it finally without having to go out and rent it. I'm really hoping and praying that this game rocks my socks off so I can go out and spend some dough on it.
By jakob187 3 Comments
...could you make it shallow so that I can feel the rain?
By jakob187 14 Comments
In about 10-12 hours of gameplay over the past couple of days, I busted the multiplayer rank up from 1 to 30-something (I think 32, but I'm not at the Xbox right now). Kind of sad to think that it didn't take that long, but given that I can 55 a CoD4 profile pretty fucking quick, it's not completely impossible to think.
By jakob187 22 Comments
By jakob187 6 Comments
- The local eye-candy temptress, Shizuka, and her son Mura who is incapable of speaking after watching his father murdered before his eyes
- The mysterious older lady, Ruriko, with an unforgettable past
- The messenger, Toshio, who is in love with Ruriko but won't admit it to her
- The sheriff, Hoanka, who suffers from split-personality disorder
- The white man, Ringo (played by Quentin Tarantino), who has a greater hand to play in everything than is to be believed at first