• Knives posted a message in the forum topic Liking, Disliking, and Avoiding the Dunce Cap. on the General Discussion board

    Negative emotions.

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic Liking, Disliking, and Avoiding the Dunce Cap. on the General Discussion board

    @truthtellah said: @knives said: @rorie said: @knives said: You can't build a free market of ideas whilst censoring out the "offensive" ones.We have no interest in building a "free market of ideas...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic Liking, Disliking, and Avoiding the Dunce Cap. on the General Discussion board

    @rorie said: @knives said: You can't build a free market of ideas whilst censoring out the "offensive" ones.We have no interest in building a "free market of ideas." We ban and moderate posts and use...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic Liking, Disliking, and Avoiding the Dunce Cap. on the General Discussion board

    You can't build a free market of ideas whilst censoring out the "offensive" ones.

  • Knives posted a message on the post Giant Bombcast 07/15/2014.

    @rorie said: @knives said: @rorie said: @prizil said: @rorie: Not sure if all your moderates are on the same page then. As simply mentioning a lack on interest in this episode received moderation....

  • Knives posted a message on the post Giant Bombcast 07/15/2014.

    The sad truth with the Bombcast, it's no longer a special place to be. I bet none of you imagined coming to this site however many years ago to listen to the "Brad and guests" podcast.

  • Knives posted a message on the post Giant Bombcast 07/15/2014.

    @rorie said: @prizil said: @rorie: Not sure if all your moderates are on the same page then. As simply mentioning a lack on interest in this episode received moderation. It would seem to me this is ...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @joshwent said: @knives said: So the physical differences between men and women are cultural as well?Friend, this is obviously a rhetorical question, and is only going to lead to more pointless back ...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @brodehouse said: @knives said: This is conjecture, but look. I'm a proponent of the free market. Let women compete with men. If they are equally capable, they will flourish and everyone will be h...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @joshwent said: Sure, so why don't you stop forming your opinions around assumptions and try and find facts that back up what you guess to be true?In the first part of the last century in America, it...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @rollingzeppelin said: @knives said: Men are significantly more likely to be autistic than women. This alone is hard evidence that men and female minds are wired differently. I'd say there is plenty...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @rollingzeppelin said: @knives said: Men are significantly more likely to be autistic than women. This alone is hard evidence that men and female minds are wired differently. I'd say there is plenty ...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    @video_game_king said: @knives said: Men are significantly more likely to be autistic than women. This alone is hard evidence that men and female minds are wired differently.Not really. Could be tha...

  • Knives posted a message in the forum topic IeSF Boys' Club Creates Laughable Rules [UPDATE]. on the General Discussion board

    Men are significantly more likely to be autistic than women. This alone is hard evidence that men and female minds are wired differently. I'd say there is plenty of additional evidence to suggest men ...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @hailinel said: @knives said: @phed said: It is depressing to see every girl who voice their opinion here getting shouted down by men who know so much better. It is also surprisingly many who take t...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @rorie said: @knives said: @blankanieves said: It's a nice sentiment, @jeffBut it's not very useful I think to make a general 'Don't be a dick' statement. If GB stands against sexism & transpho...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @phed said:It is depressing to see every girl who voice their opinion here getting shouted down by men who know so much better. It is also surprisingly many who take the completely opposite message f...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @blankanieves said: It's a nice sentiment, @jeffBut it's not very useful I think to make a general 'Don't be a dick' statement. If GB stands against sexism & transphobia: say it. Sure, the guy wh...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @blankanieves said:It's a nice sentiment, @jeffBut it's not very useful I think to make a general 'Don't be a dick' statement. If GB stands against sexism & transphobia: say it. Sure, the guy who ...

  • Knives posted a message on the post Letter from the Editor - 07/02/2014.

    @dotdashdotdash said:@likeassur: What class of people are more likely to be the most qualified? Why are they more likely to be the most qualified? Is it because they try harder? Because they're inhe...