365 Games To Play Before You Die - #14 and #15

365 Games To Play Before You Die


Well I've got no real excuse for not posting a game yesterday except for laziness.

Previous 5 Games

 

 

#14: Worms Armageddon

Platform(s): PC, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, Mac and GBC
Release: 1999
Developer(s): Team17
Best Quote: Hallelujah!
GB Wiki Page

Everybody loves worms (or at least they should). It's a game that even if everything goes wrong and you make a catastrophic mistake you're still enjoying yourself, it's a game where any can learn how to play in a couple of minutes and it's a game where you're never quite sure what's going to happen next.

I chose Armageddon because it was the Worm's game which I probably played the most but all of them (except the 3D ones) are just as fun and offer the same gameplay. The best aspect of the worms game is the variety of destructive weapons from the classic that is the Holy Hand Grenade to the just as classic Super Sheep, all the weapons cause massive damage and all the weapons can end up killing you by accident.

I hadn't played a Worms game in a while so I downloaded Worms 2: Armageddon on XBLA and was re-hooked. As with several other games on this list local multiplayer is a big reason that I played the games. Worms was no different and it's great fun with a large group.
 

 

#15: Lemmings

Platform(s): Everything
Release: 1991
Developer(s): DMA Design
Best Quote: None
GB Wiki Page

You know after two weeks I sometimes can't be asked to write two decent paragraphs on every game on this list, so I'm not going to. This game's quite fun and there's not much more to say.

15 down 350 to go.
5 Comments
5 Comments
Posted by mracoon

365 Games To Play Before You Die


Well I've got no real excuse for not posting a game yesterday except for laziness.

Previous 5 Games

 

 

#14: Worms Armageddon

Platform(s): PC, PS1, N64, Dreamcast, Mac and GBC
Release: 1999
Developer(s): Team17
Best Quote: Hallelujah!
GB Wiki Page

Everybody loves worms (or at least they should). It's a game that even if everything goes wrong and you make a catastrophic mistake you're still enjoying yourself, it's a game where any can learn how to play in a couple of minutes and it's a game where you're never quite sure what's going to happen next.

I chose Armageddon because it was the Worm's game which I probably played the most but all of them (except the 3D ones) are just as fun and offer the same gameplay. The best aspect of the worms game is the variety of destructive weapons from the classic that is the Holy Hand Grenade to the just as classic Super Sheep, all the weapons cause massive damage and all the weapons can end up killing you by accident.

I hadn't played a Worms game in a while so I downloaded Worms 2: Armageddon on XBLA and was re-hooked. As with several other games on this list local multiplayer is a big reason that I played the games. Worms was no different and it's great fun with a large group.
 

 

#15: Lemmings

Platform(s): Everything
Release: 1991
Developer(s): DMA Design
Best Quote: None
GB Wiki Page

You know after two weeks I sometimes can't be asked to write two decent paragraphs on every game on this list, so I'm not going to. This game's quite fun and there's not much more to say.

15 down 350 to go.
Moderator
Posted by MattyFTM

Lemmings is one of my all time favourite games. Your list keeps delivering.

Moderator
Posted by PureRok

So far I think I've disagreed with every game you've ever posted ever.

Posted by RiotBananas
@MattyFTM said:
" Lemmings is one of my all time favourite games. Your list keeps delivering. "
That's what she said.
Posted by mracoon
@PureRok said:
" So far I think I've disagreed with every game you've ever posted ever. "
Well I've got to through 365 games so there's bound to be some you hate and some you like (and don't worry, there'll be some Zelda games in the list somewhere).
Moderator