Palm Harbor, FL, USA
SharpCypher's forum posts
Nothing new for me. I've been having some success digging through my extensive backlog, so I'll probably keep doing that.
- On part 4 of the Back to the Future game. I'll finish that in the next couple of days. After that, I'm going to finish Walking Dead. (I think I'm on day 3)
- Recently bought Dynasty Warriors 8 XL to play with my fiancee.
- We're also making our way through Final Fantasy X HD, on our way to Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I've finished the first one before, but I want to do all the "new" stuff. I'm looking forward to X-2, since I didn't get very far with that one the first time.
- Hoping to get some more regular time with Heroes of the Storm.
- Just got Shadowrun on a Steam sale, so I'll be starting that, at some point.
- I might start Infamous this month, too. (Yeah, the first one. I haven't had a PS3 for long.)
- Hearthstone. Duh.
I just wanted to say I thought this was a great article. It remind me of something I read on the Internet. (I've since lost the link.) The angry minority can feel like the majority, because happy and content people don't feel the need to comment.
In case anybody else has this problem, this is how i fixed in. In my Catalyst Control Center, I went under Gaming -> 3D Application Settings. There's a setting for Mipmap Detail Level that was all the way down. I turned it all the way up. PROBLEM SOLVED!