What are your gaming plans? (May)

• 60 results
AcidBrandon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'll mainly be wrapping up backlog stuff, might buy that new Outlast DLC. For big retail games I'll definitely will be getting the new Wolfenstein because that game is right up my alley. What are your gaming plans for this month?

sharpcypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By sharpcypher

Nothing new for me. I've been having some success digging through my extensive backlog, so I'll probably keep doing that.

• On part 4 of the Back to the Future game. I'll finish that in the next couple of days. After that, I'm going to finish Walking Dead. (I think I'm on day 3)
  • Recently bought Dynasty Warriors 8 XL to play with my fiancee.
  • We're also making our way through Final Fantasy X HD, on our way to Final Fantasy X-2 HD. I've finished the first one before, but I want to do all the "new" stuff. I'm looking forward to X-2, since I didn't get very far with that one the first time.
  • Hoping to get some more regular time with Heroes of the Storm.
  • Just got Shadowrun on a Steam sale, so I'll be starting that, at some point.
  • I might start Infamous this month, too. (Yeah, the first one. I haven't had a PS3 for long.)
  • Hearthstone. Duh.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Watch Dogs May 27th. First and foremost.

Not too sure about Bound by Flame. It's a cheap title which scares me to death.

Finish up Child of Light. Play some more Need for Speed: Rivals.

Maybe finally start Kingdom of Amular.

IIGrayFoxII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I am not entirely sure yet, but here are the possibilities:

• Titanfall - If the Expedition DLC is good, I imagine I will download it and return to Titanfall for a bit.
  • Grand Theft Auto Online - Again more DLC coming this month, if the "High Life" DLC is good, I will sink more hours into that.
  • South Park: The Stick of Truth - Number one game on my backlog, May seems like a good month to start.
  • Watch_Dogs - Which I imagine will be on most peoples list. I am debating waiting and getting it on PC (I plan on doing an upgrade this year), or if I cannot wait I will just get it on Xbox One.
CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just looked at what's due to be released in May and Transistor is the only one I can imagine potentially buying. I've barely played any games this year. I dunno what's changed because I played pretty much everything last year. Maybe a shift in priorities.

Tesla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

It's going to be Dark Souls 2, Stick of Truth, Dragon Age: Origins, and Trials Fusion until Transistor comes out. I'll check out Watch Dogs and Wolfenstein, but those might be budget buys further down the line.

Most of my time will go to DS2, but I also want a little refresher for DA:Inquisition. I save South Park for when my girlfriend wants to watch, and DA:O for when I'm not in a Souls mood. But yeah, DS2 will be the default for most of the month.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Drakengard 3 for sure. Maybe Watch Dogs, I dunno. Looking to find copies of The Last Story and FF IV DS as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e5a91975271
deactivated-60e5a91975271

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Borderlands 2 on Vita for me and the Mrs. Unfortunately its not out until the end of the month here in the UK, so until then I will stick to Killzone/Titanfall and try my best to avoid spending money on other games!

mosespippy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

Nothing new as far as I can tell. Gonna replay Cave Story since I recently got the updated version. Gonna play more OlliOlli. I've been playing through Sleeping Dogs again on and off since Christmas so maybe I'll finish that up. I'm about half a playthrough of Dark Souls 2 from getting platinum so I'll hopefully finish that and I've been wanting to get back into GTAV multiplayer again, which I seem to play for a day or two once every couple of months. With PS+ providing me with PES I'll probably give that a shot to see how soccer games have changed in the decade since I've last played one.

Bombanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finished Dark Souls 2 on PC already. Will probably kill the last optional boss soon, then PvP a little bit and prepare for NG+ but wont start a NG+ in the next few months.

Will also play Kirby Triple Deluxe and Mario Kart 8.

Also really want to get back to DayZ if i find the time. I love the game but haven´t played it for a while.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Dark souls 2. Oh, and I'll wait before I see some reviews, but I'd also like to play some Watch Dogs.

ervonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ervonymous

Transistor and backlog stuff. European retailers finally stopped price gouging with Tales of the Abyss 3DS so I've been going through it at a leisurely pace, not a fan of the FoF system but otherwise all good.

TN04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finish my exams on the 28th so my current list is,

Watch_dogs

Hack n Slash

Transistor

Super Time Force

Infamous (maybe)

and maybe start on dark souls?

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

I finished Dark Souls last week, so I'm taking a break from gaming (so I say). I always try out the games with gold on the 360 (that Elysian tale game seems ok). Otherwise I'll just chill until I get my new gaming pc, probably at the end of the month. Then it's steam backlog time.

frymillstrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've actually been sweating for a new gaming experience that gets me excited for a while now, I can't seem to get hyped about anything I play these days, I feel worn out on games and it doesn't feel good...

BambamCZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Replaying Catherine, decided to give it another go after not enjoying it around the release (my very first import). I loved and still really like the story but kinda burned out on the gameplay very quickly. Decided to play it in short bursts with the lenght of your average anime episode (25-30 mins) and so far enjoying the gameplay a lot more.

Well after I'm done with Catherine it's gonna be Transistor, Outlast: Whistle Blower, finishing SMT: Lucifer's Call and finally start Persona 4, clearing the way for Digital Devil Saga double feature.

rlhyeung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I (also) finished Dark Souls, and am looking to complete Bioshock Burial at Sea Episode 2, Wind Waker HD, and finally play Super Mario Galaxy. Hopefully I'll be done all that by the time Transistor comes out, as that is the only new release I am looking forward to this month!

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

My mom will be in the hospital for a major surgery, and then recovering in the second half of the month. I think I will bring my PS4 just to have some down time activities. I'll probably get a game (Infamous Second Son) for my birthday too...so I might be playing that.

sharpcypher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, wow. Where have I been? Transistor is out this month? I'm definitely adding that to my list.

stryker1121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will finish up Dark Souls 2, then either jump into NG or more than likely pick up Blood Dragon for the 360. In the mood for some shooty silliness after nearly four months of playing Souls' games almost exclusively.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Building a new PC in the run up to Watch Dogs.

Sterling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sterling

Got MLB The Show 14 for PS4 showing up today. And then Bound by Flame on Friday. Then Wolfenstein on the 20th. And Watch dogs on the 27th. So a busy month.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hopefully finish Final Fantasy X and play more Hearthstone.

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to go through Castlevania III, after beating the first two... Also, I should finish Dark Souls 2 at some point.

Kevlar101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#27  Edited By Kevlar101

Well I got a 250 GB PS3 about a month ago (I have owned an Xbox 360 for 5 years now). Anyway, I made a list of all the top priority games I want to try to collect on the PS3. Oddly, I already own about half of the games on that list on my 360, but I just want to be able to have 'em on the PS3 as well haha. It will take quite a bit of time to cross off every game on said list. Probably a year and a half or so. Maybe 2 years.

I am considering cutting the list into strip-form, and putting all the names into a little small box, and then when the time comes that I am able to buy a game, I just pull a random title out of the box. It will be easier than deciding on my own, I am horrible with decisions :P

I also have Watch Dogs pre-ordered. And yes, it is on my list.

My most recent purchase was Sleeping Dogs for the PS3. I am really enjoying the hell out of it. I like it more than GTA. I never even particularly "really liked" GTA much in the first place.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Wolfenstein: The New Order, Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs Season Pass, Super Time Force

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Play Battlefield 3 until I get bored of it, then move on to something else, I dunno....

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

Transistor is the game I'm looking forward too the most.

Tom_Scherschel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trying to finish Persona 4 Golden, working through Dark Souls and InFamous 2 (I can't allow myself to buy the new games when I've never finished/started the old ones). Titanfall as often as I can.

dr_monocle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dr_monocle

I bought Shadowrun Returns and its DLC on a (sale) whim, Watch_Dogs like most people, Transistor, and I have haven't fully explored that added content for FTL yet so that.

Oh and Civ V cause it's been forever since I've played and I need a fix.

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#33 fisk0  Moderator

I still have that unopened copy of Shockwave Assault sitting on my shelf. I'll probably play a few matches of Titanfall when the DLC comes out, but most likely I'll spend most of my gaming time with Rise of the Triad and Duke Nukem 3D multiplayer.

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I'm warming to the idea of getting Wolfenstein and I'm gonna wait and see how Watch Dogs turns out. I may also get Mario Kart just to take advantage of the free game offer. That, along with finally getting around to play Silhouette Mirage, returning to Titanfall annnd continuing to tell myself I'm done with Dark Souls 2 only to start playing it again the next day.

j0lter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watchdogs, Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Finals suck

brettchalupa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just started playing Dark Souls, and it seems like a game to really dig into. Other than that, I have been playing through Persona 4 on and off. Seems like both should be more than enough for the month of May!

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DeadpanCakes

Final Fantasy X-2, then VIII, and then maybe V. Maybe not V if I get Drakengard 3.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AlexW00d

Well I finally finished Dark Souls (1) after 3 years and 2 separate purchases, so I guess I have to find a new game to play through when I'm not playing Dota. Maybe one of these 500 odd games I've come into the possession of over the last couple years.

Camelizer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finish up studying abroad for the spring semester at the end of this month so I'll be heading home to where my PS4 awaits. I got it back at the end of December but decided against bringing it with me across the Atlantic so at this point I've owned a PS4 for almost five months but I've only used/looked at it for one of those. So just looking forward to using it again in general.

But yeah, I'll probably get Second Son, Watch Dogs, and maybe the Stick of Truth for PS3. I also bought Jedi Academy and Republic Commando during the recent Star Wars sale on Steam. I'm currently replaying Jedi Academy but I have never played Republic Commando so I'm looking forward to that.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@alexw00d said:

Well I finally finished Dark Souls (1) after 3 years and 2 separate purchases, so I guess I have to find a new game to play through when I'm not playing Dota. Maybe one of these 500 odd games I've come into the possession of over the last couple years.

Dark Souls 2? Or are you done with the series for at least a little while?

When I'm not slaving away over last minute college work I'm playing Bravely Default. Scratch that. I'm grinding in Bravely Default because I don't take enough of a break to really get anywhere and I don't want to get wrapped up in the story. I'm near the end of Mass Effect 2 and halfway through Saints Row IV, both of which I'm saving for the I-don't-give-a-fuck days immediately after college (i.e. this weekend).

wolfskind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass Effect 2 + Suikoden (and hopefully Suikoden 2 if it arrives on PSN somewhere in the near future.)

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By noboners

Mario Kart 8. Maybe Watch_dogs. FFX-2 if I get bored enough.

Edit: oh man, transistor is out this month? What happened to the coverage of that game? Everyone seemed so excited for it when it was announced, but I haven't read any write-ups about it since.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@believer258: Yeah I was gonna wait at least a little while until I play Dark Souls 2. Plus I shouldn't really buy anything new when I have all this stuff already. Gems like Restaurant Empire 2.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#44  Edited By pyromagnestir

Gamefly did one of those "resubscribe for a month for only 1 buck!" deals, so I'm playing new(er) games!

They shipped The Last of Us and Link Between Worlds my way, and I have blown threw Link Between Worlds so fast that I'll finish it up tonight and return it. Then as that game is in shipping limbo I'll play The Last of Us. Hopefully I'll have that wrapped up by the time my next game arrives. South Park Stick of Truth is currently the only thing in my queue because I want them to ship that next, but it's currently low availability so if the end of the month is coming up and they haven't shipped it yet I'll switch to my backup plan, Saints Row 4.

So that's my plan.

lun49gameon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For may I do have some games I have to finish up. I have one month off from school until my late start summer classes start and Im going to use that time to finish FF X HD on my vita. Gonna wait a while to start FF X-2 because that would just be too much, so far im liking the first game and it is the first in the series I could get into. On that same platform I need to finish Crash Bandicoot that I got when Sony accidentally released a bunch of games on psn. I might return to virtues last reward, a game that i didnt finish and then I might choose between God of War HD or Sly Cooper, depending on if they are bad ports or good. I never played any of these ps2 classics but ill give them a chance.

On my dusty PS4 that I've only turned on to play infamous last month or to get updates I will definitely buy Watch Dogs. I was debating PS4 vs PC, but now I see that I have my close friends on psn and I think it would be better. I might get Wolfenstein depending on how it turns out.

My Xbox 360 is a recent purchase I made when GTA 5 came out and I feel that now I will only use it to catch up on Microsoft titles that I didnt have the chance to play. I started Bayonetta and even though I suck at the button mashing I believe I can make it through. I also recently wanted to get into fighting games so I bought Mortal Kombat and and Tekken Tag 2 and sometimes dabble in those. Im trying to fit in time to play some amount of fifa 14 and halo 3 and reach.

Now, on my gaming PC I have not played a single player game in some time but now that I played episode 1 of wolf among us on my 360 I got a good impression. Obviously, the 360 version is a terrible piece of garbage that doesnt run great so Im switching to PC. I did start crysis 2 last month but i dont think I will touch that in a long time. Other than all of that I tried BF4 again and the fact that it stutters alot and is so laggy just put be off. I think I might need a new graphics card or cpu. I always manage to play Day of Defeat Source because it is so fun and simple and really gets me pumped up.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing, still in a dry spell. So bored that i went and found all the BF4 collectibles.

rachelepithet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I've been meaning to go do my backlog since October, but because I ended up with a PS4 Vita and Animal Crossing NL as gifts, I gave them all the attention.

My backlog is huge. LA Noire, Mass Effect 3, Tomb Raider, Sleeping Dogs, Alan Wake, Dead Space 3, Bioshock Infnite, Brothers, Vanquish, Too Human, Fable 3, Banjo Kazoo ie Nuts and Bolts, AC Revelations 3 and 4, Mario Galaxy 2, MGS3D, Ocarina 3D, Paper Mario Sticker, and a bunch more games I picked up randomly on steam sales and PS+ vita freebies.

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Wolfenstein and hopefully Watch Dogs. I'd really like to get Transistor, too, but I have to be realistic about how much time can money I can spend on games right now. Wolfenstein is for sure getting played, though!

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#49  Edited By Seppli

For May, lots of BF4 64 player modes on PS4 - gotta take advantage now that the servers are fixed. It's awesome.

Also - Transistor. And daily dose of Vita. Currently OlliOlli. Probably picking up Luftrausers from the current EU sale for a fiver.

Slaps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

I don't know. Now that I've beaten Fallout and Fallout 2 got pulled from GOG and Steam, I don't know what to do with myself. I think I want to play a JRPG, but I don't know which one yet.