By Somadude 1 Comments
Hey everyone, it's day 10 and also the last blog of this week.
So let's see what happened in the world of FFVI today!
- I arrive at Figaro castle and upon entering the hall outside of the throne room, Sabin leaves the party to look around his old home.
- I then went to the Inn to heal up, and was treated to a flashback via Sabin. The flashback takes me back to when Sabin & Edgar lost their father. And how that effected not only their lives, but the kingdom as a whole. Very touching.
- After that, I went to the basement and talked to the... uh... castle driver? Who took me to the other side of the desert outside Kahlingen.
- As I looked around town for hidden items, shops ect. I went into a house that triggered another flashback, this time it's Locke's. The flashback begins with Locke and a girl named Rachel entering a cave. Locke promises Rachel that there is a " hidden treasure" somewhere in the cave. But as Locke heads across a bridge, it starts to give way. Rachel pushes Locke out of the way in time, but she falls to the bottom of the cave. Locke then takes Rachel back to her house and sits by her bedside, until she wakes up. However when she does finally wake up, Locke finds out that she has lost her memory. Locke is then forced to leave the Kahlingen and isn't allowed to see Rachel ever again. But the worst is yet to come. When the flashback ends, Locke tells the others that a year after the accident, Rachel was killed in a Imperial attack. She had regained her memory before she died, and she also remembered him. Ouch.
- Once I regain my composure, I talked to some of the townsfolk. They say that they saw Terra, flying south towards the town of Jidoor.
- I cross the desert and finally arrive at Jidoor. After doing the usual buy new stuff/ talk to people, I find out about the town of Zozo, and decide to head there and see whats up.
I stopped just outside of Zozo, because it seems like a pretty big chunk of content.
Tune in on Monday to see what happens next!