PURE - whats your opinion?

#1 Posted by DeadlyPain (397 posts) -

i was wondering if you guys would kindly share your opinions on this game, i was thinking of buying it but from what i've seen it doesn't look worth buying - longevity wise of course
the only thing thats grabbed my attention is that its something new, off-roading taken to a new level and the multiplayer looks great fun, however - replaying it over and over?.....im not sure
whats your opinions on this game, and in your eyes is it worth its price tag or would you say wait till either new content or a price reduction/buy second hand?

#2 Posted by Willy105 (4691 posts) -

A Disney game that is good this is.

#3 Posted by Lunarbunny (1025 posts) -
Willy105 said:
"A Disney game that is good this is."
Well they didn't develop it and it's not licensed... they simply published it.
#4 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

Well, first of all, post on the Pure forum. Stupid decision of you to put it here.
Secondly, you can check out my user review.

#5 Posted by dantey (259 posts) -

I think you should buy it. It is very good, and the trick system is simple but yet interesting. Just make sure you have a dual joystick controler.

#6 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I wouldn't buy it if I were you, rent it. I found it pretty fun but a little repetitive, but hey what racing game isn't?

#7 Posted by Agent_Lost (899 posts) -

I don't know, i see how pure can be fun, but i can get in to it. OK, the game is set up like Burnout Revenge, do some race, get some point, part and track. Until you get the next tier and so on. The racing is good, Trick system work, but somehow i can't get in to it. I went all Class C track then I quit.

The best thing you can do is the rent the game and tried it out.

#8 Posted by pause422 (6219 posts) -

Played the demo, thought it was ok..but also was like 50 other games I've played before. Too many other great games coming out to even give it time more than that, but it felt decent if you're really into that type of game a lot.

#9 Posted by Black_Raven (1759 posts) -

Looks like a decent game but i doubt it would keep me entertained for long.

#10 Posted by OGCartman (4354 posts) -

Its a very fun game.
The funnest time iv had playing a racing game since Burnout Paridice.

#11 Posted by Snoopy (40 posts) -

i like racing games but i just couldnt get into this one. played for two hours, online play is ok, customization is good, just seems all too done before

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.