Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Pursuit Force

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 18, 2005

Revolving around the Stunt Position mechanic similar to Just Cause, Pursuit Force is a game in which the player is put into the air-jacking shoes of the Cop assigned with the job of ridding the city of crime gangs.

Alright, which smartass pulled this shit?!?!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
    Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

"For example, the convicts are escaped criminals and their weapons and vehicles reflect this, they are crude and poorly made."

Who the fuck edited my edit?! Why did you do it?!

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By ArchScabby

dude...

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
    Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

ArchScabby said:

"dude..."

What, you did it?!

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Hamz

The way the Wiki works is that those with Live Edit privileges may make edits "on the fly" that instantly change the information on the page. Or users can submit an edit to a queue of submissions where a Moderator will look over the suggested edits and compare it to the current article's information.

Essentially people are promoted to make edits as they see fit, however abuse is met with disappointment and moderations so don't abuse the Wiki. When you make an edit to any page within the Wiki Database there is no explicit statement saying no one else can edit the page.

If you think a section of an article (or the entire thing) is poorly written, copied from another source, needing cleaned up or generally could be improved in any form. Then make the edit yourself, although if you suspect the information in an article has been copied from another source then please do contact a Wiki or Forum Moderator and we'll deal with it.

Any questions, feel free to send me a PM :)

As for this topic I will be locking it down. It really serves no purpose other than to cause arguments and considering what I've said above, that should explain some things for you.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.