4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 3 releases and 0 DLC

Nonsensical Engrishgun - A review of Radiant Silvergun 0

Do you see that "TREASURE" there? I see a seal of supreme quality assurance.   I love Treasure. They, unlike many current game developers, have discovered the "golden mean" of the games they produce, the exact ratios to make each title a cohesive and non-obstructive experience. Treasure games are hard, but never impossible. They are unabashedly flashy, without ever being distracting. They are daunting without ever seeming insurmountable, and with each challenge, each wall you overcome, y...

Radiant nutshell 0

Radiant silvergun was everybody's favorite bullet hell back from 1998-2011. it was only released in the arcades and the sega saturn only in japan until in 2010 treasure announced that radiant silvergun would be released in all the markets including the usa. i first thought that i hated this game for it's hard difficulty. then when i played the trial version of it, i was almost having a seizure while playing this. it may be good but it's my most hated game byfar...