Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Rage

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Oct 04, 2011

id Software's Rage combines first-person shooting, vehicular action, and "open but directed" exploration to tell the story of Earth's wretched civilization after a cataclysmic meteor strike. Militaristic authority figures, freedom-fighting rebels, criminal raiders, and twisted mutants battle each other for control of the barren wasteland Earth has become.

Where are the Multiplayer Impressions?

Lnin0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Lnin0

Seeing a lot of previews for Rage but not a mention of multiplayer. What gives?

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By EuanDewar

I'm gonna go ahead and say they didn't talk about it because they weren't shown it. 

Logic and all that.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#3  Edited By yoshimitz707

"I haven't even gotten into the multiplayer yet--specifically, because id wasn't showing it. " - Alex Navarro

DEMONOLOGY_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By DEMONOLOGY_24

look in the trailer section of videos and look for rage: the wasteland trailer they talk about multiplayer near the end I  

edit: the wastelands of rage is what the trailer is called and yes they do talk about multiplayer  

*car combat arena  

*and co op missions (not repeat NOT coop campaign only missions)
    SomeDeliCook

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By SomeDeliCook

I wouldn't expect much out of the MP side of things. They themselves said it is mostly a SP focused game. I doubt the MP will be tacked on or an after thought, but it won't be some Quake 3 esque masterpiece either.

Phr4nk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Phr4nk0

I think I remember reading that multiplayer would mostly be the car combat stuff and there may not even be any normal deathmatch type shootery stuff.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.