Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Raskulls

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 29, 2010

Raskulls is an action platformer for the Xbox Live Arcade. The game features a single-player mode and both local and online multiplayer. The focus is on lighthearted humor and addictive, unique platforming gameplay.

trial game download issues. download cost -1?

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By suikoden352

when i go into ilomilo and press y at the main menu screen, i can see a world of keflings and raskulls sitting right there. i can download a world of keflings just fine from the screen but when i try to download raskulls it said the cost is -1 and that the required balance to get the trial for the game is 4,294,967,295 microsoft points. lol i'm sure it's just a glitch with xbox live or something but is anyone else encountering this when they try to get the trial for the game? just curious.

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

I heard of a similar issue happening with the Halo: Reach Noble Map Pack when that came out, so this isn't the first time it's happened. It could be an issue with LIVE.

suikoden352

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By suikoden352

i'm sure it's an xbox live issue that'll be fixed whenever but still was crazy to see that since i've never encountered that before. i tried to do the math for how much in actual money it would take to purchase that many points and after a lil bit i gave up once i saw it pass 8 digits. lol

hw2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By hw2k

Someone probably messed up when uploading (or however they do) the game to XBLA, as it also (when I checked)  said that there was neither online nor local multiplayer.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.