Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 02, 2004

Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal is the third game in the Ratchet and Clank series. It is also the first to include online play.

Anyone want to play this game online?

Lava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Lava

I was wondering if anyone wanted to get some online play going for this game again? I can remember hours upon hours of ridiculous and chaotic online game play with this game and it has always been something I wish would come back to the series, but alas I have to have it here. So if anyone wants to start playing online and maybe get a regular thing going, let me know!

Kierkegaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Kierkegaard

@Lava: Not sure I can do anything regular, but I too had a blast with this game back in the day. A lot of high school was spent in clan games and trying to survive without being any good at no-scoping.

Hell, not sure if you even exist on here anymore. But, wanted to give some hope. If the servers are still up, I'd be interested in looking into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.