Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Dead Redemption

Game » consists of 23 releases. Released May 18, 2010

Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver, featuring a vibrant, open world set in the decline of the American Wild West. Players take on the role of former outlaw John Marston, who is forced to hunt down his former gang to regain his family.

Why isnt Red Dead Redemption on the Popular Boards list ?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic

it has more pages on it's forums than Persona 4 or Super Street Fighter 4, and just as many pages as Bad Company 2
    alongside Mass Effect 2, RDR was the most hyped game of 2010 with crazy threads created left and right.. 

so im pretty sure it shold be on that side list

cstrang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By cstrang

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the number of unique users accessing/posting on the board during a certain period of time...

fwylo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By fwylo
    @cstrang said:
    " I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the number of unique users accessing/posting on the board during a certain period of time... "
    I agree.  Doesn't matter how popular of a discussion topic it was. No one wants to talk about it now.
    buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By buzz_clik
    @cstrang said:
    " I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the number of unique users accessing/posting on the board during a certain period of time... "
    Yup, and I'm pretty sure the heat's died down on that title (if not for me, having only just finished it).
    PrivateIronTFU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By PrivateIronTFU

It's been out for like 8 months. The popular game forum has to do with the number of forum hits and posts, and it arranges them accordingly. I bet you'll see Red Dead Redemption pop up again some time soon. Games come and go on the list pretty often.

Dangazzm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Dangazzm

Doesn't mean it isn't fun though I still play the ever living shit outta it... just jacking around with a whole mess of friends in free roam is TOO DAMN FUN! Hope they can do another Red Dead and improve ahhh I can dream but anyways that was off topic.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By ZombiePie

The Popular Boards list is based on total topics created. If you scroll over to the Popular Games' Forum by moving your cursor to the Forums tab you can get data that is based on daily hits/visits.

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By vitor

Is it just me or are no games coming up in the popular game's forums part of the site when I mouse over?

lucas_kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By lucas_kelly

Because Jeff hates It.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.