Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Just found out I know the lead writer for RF:G

RipTheVeins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By RipTheVeins

It may not be directly in contact with him, but the lead writer for Red Faction Guerrilla is one of my brother's best friends since middle school. It's a little weird that both of my brothers have at least one friend in the game development world, yet I'm the biggest "gamer" out of us--and am deeply considering a career in game development mysef, but I didn't that they would be someone as prominent as a lead writer or lead anything like that.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

That's kinda cool, it's a small world

Metroid545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Metroid545

tell him to drop a note to the rest of the team to quit making transporter timed missions

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By natetodamax
    @Metroid545 said:
    " tell him to drop a note to the rest of the team to quit making transporter timed missions "
    This

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.