Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Red Faction: Guerrilla

Game » consists of 22 releases. Released Jun 02, 2009

After the death of his brother at the hands of a corrupt Earth government, Alec Mason has no choice but to join the Red Faction terrorist cell and fight to free Mars from Earth oppression.

Red Faction Double XP weekend - and patch!

Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Jeffsekai
     http://community.redfaction.com/content/patch-out-august-6th-double-xp-long-weekend-0

This is a great reason to go take another look at Red Faction Guerrillas  multiplayer, which I consider to be one of the best online experiences on the market.

Also a patch came out  http://community.redfaction.com/content/rfg-official-patch-coming-soon   

yay!

EDIT!!!!!  
    Ore Deposits on Minimap: Mining ore that hasn’t been mined will now show up as purple pulsing dots on the minimap. This will help players to obtain the “Working the Land” achievement/trophy.  AWESOME!

EDIT AGAIN!!!!!  since no one on my friends list rly has this game if you wanna party up send me an invite or FR!(360) GT halogu117
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

If I'm not out of town this weekend, I'll definitely load this up and play some...it's been a pretty long time since I have done anything with this game, and I was pretty close to finishing quite a few achievements.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By natetodamax

Dude, awesome! So Double XP is on right now! I better start playing again. The multiplayer is awesome. The new Wrecking Crew thing sounds neat to. I can probably start getting those achievements now.

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Origina1Penguin

YES!!!

Definitely going to be playing this weekend.  Maybe another Bombing Run is in order?

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By jakob187

I'll be online after midnight CST tonight, so let's hit it up, fools!!! 

As for a Bombing Run, I'm not going to be able to host one again, as my work schedule has changed.  I'm not going to be able to set one up during the double XP weekend.  =  ( 

I will, however, try to be on sometime after 8pm CST on Saturday and Sunday.  Send me a message and we'll see what happens.  = D

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By StarFoxA

I have around 83000XP, so this is great for me.

But no working mic, as jakob and Metroid have discovered. :( At least I can rave about Chrono in messages still.

MetalGearSunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MetalGearSunny

Damn, I needed to take the game back a day after the patch.

I NEED TO BUY THE GAME!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.