henrik_zwomp's Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2) review

Recommend to almost everyone.

This is a game that I like. It's a survival horror game that felt like it was made just for me. With the right length, difficulty and style of gameplay. There was only one thing that I didn't like, the music. It was more irritating than enjoyable. There was some more stuff in the game that you could rip on, like how some environments look like they were painted in the same colour, but they are minor and doesn't take away from the experience.

This is a game that I would recommend to everyone who likes adventure games. I would not recommend it to someone that is looking for a fast paced shooter, this game keeps a slow pace.