henrik_zwomp's Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2) review

Recommend to almost everyone.

This is a game that I like. It's a survival horror game that felt like it was made just for me. With the right length, difficulty and style of gameplay. There was only one thing that I didn't like, the music. It was more irritating than enjoyable. There was some more stuff in the game that you could rip on, like how some environments look like they were painted in the same colour, but they are minor and doesn't take away from the experience.

This is a game that I would recommend to everyone who likes adventure games. I would not recommend it to someone that is looking for a fast paced shooter, this game keeps a slow pace.

Other reviews for Resident Evil 4 (PlayStation 2)

Four years on, RE4 is still a tour de force. 0

I'm an extreme latecomer to Resident Evil 4, having never owned a GameCube and never getting around to the PS2 version until recently. All I can say is, I wish I played this game sooner. It's unreal both how good this game is in terms of level design, action sequences and combat, but how heavily mimicked this game is. More recent blockbusters like Dead Space, Gears of War and Metal Gear Solid 4 pick up so much of what was done perfectly here in this game, which is perhaps the highest compliment ...