Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil 5

Game » consists of 38 releases. Released Mar 05, 2009

Resident Evil 5 follows series alum Chris Redfield as he journeys into West Africa with his new partner, Sheva Alomar, fighting Las Plagas-infested enemies called the Majini.

...someone's selling RE5 money...on ebay...

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By vidiot
    Yes. That is 500 rotten eggs. Not real rotten eggs, but rotten eggs as in totally fake not real rotten eggs , that you can then sell in the game for $1,000,000. The 500 rotten eggs can be obtained by duplication glitch trick that takes about 30 mins to do.

Thoughts?

Moderator note (Hamz) - No need to advertise eBay item listings on our forums, thanks :)

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

How do you do this glitch?

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vidiot
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

lol funny as hell and its a glitch and its easily done.

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By KaosAngel
    vidiot said:
    "Its not that difficult.You don't have to do it online, you can do it with two controllers and two profiles."
    Possible on PS3?
    WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WilliamRLBaker
    KaosAngel said:
    "vidiot said:
    "Its not that difficult.You don't have to do it online, you can do it with two controllers and two profiles."
    Possible on PS3?"
    All most pretty sure that it would be since its not really a glitch its just a game mechanic like that of bulders gate or diablo where you are able to save certain parts of a game outside the normal save such as equipment...ect So if your able to save equipment and items beyond the main game then it should work on the ps3 version.
    brydello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7  Edited By brydello

This is... sort of sad. And hilarious.

Steve_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Steve_Evil

If they can make money doing it then credit to them.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kush

If idiots want to pay for something like this then I really don't have a problem with it. Why not a regular person profit from someone's laziness and stupidity, rather than see Capcom eventually sell in-game money as DLC (ie. The Godfather game)...though I don't honestly believe Capcom will do that.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By PureRok
    Steve_Evil said:
    "If they can make money doing it then credit to them."
    I bet you're one of those people who buy gold for WoW.
    daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11  Edited By daniel_beck_90

That was hilarious  lol

Steve_Evil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Steve_Evil
    PureRok said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    I bet you're one of those people who buy gold for WoW."
    Nope, but I can appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit when I see it. Gold farming in WoW is a bit different as there is a whole economy there that they're ruining, on the other hand it is giving people in deprived areas jobs.

In Resident Evil, there's no economy to affect and the guy is simply making money from people who are too lazy or stupid to do it themselves.
    SoFuLL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SoFuLL

If there are people stupid enough to buy this crap then it's a good idea! 

KangShinChul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KangShinChul
    Steve_Evil said:
    "PureRok said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    Nope, but I can appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit when I see it. Gold farming in WoW is a bit different as there is a whole economy there that they're ruining, on the other hand it is giving people in deprived areas jobs. In Resident Evil, there's no economy to affect and the guy is simply making money from people who are too lazy or stupid to do it themselves."
    I think you just threw yourself into a hole with your WoW statement, thus proving PureRok's point, sir.

Back to the subject at hand. I've also seen this eBay auction. All I can say is that there are a lot of gullible and/or idiotic people in this world, but hey, whatever makes them happy, right? Another lesson learned.
    jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#15  Edited By jakob187
    KangShinChul said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    "PureRok said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    Nope, but I can appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit when I see it. Gold farming in WoW is a bit different as there is a whole economy there that they're ruining, on the other hand it is giving people in deprived areas jobs. In Resident Evil, there's no economy to affect and the guy is simply making money from people who are too lazy or stupid to do it themselves."
    I think you just threw yourself into a hole with your WoW statement, thus proving PureRok's point, sir.Back to the subject at hand. I've also seen this eBay auction. All I can say is that there are a lot of gullible and/or idiotic people in this world, but hey, whatever makes them happy, right? Another lesson learned."
    And what was wrong about his WoW statement?  He's absolutely right.  Gold farming in countries like Korea is actually an incredible job for many to get, especially when their other options are child prostitution or slumming it hardcore.  The same goes for Wal-Mart sweatshops.  While many will frown upon both of these as taking advantage of underprivileged peoples, but you have to remember that "underprivileged" is in contrast to US, not them.  In Korea, working in a gold farm is a good job.

Now, in WoW, there WAS an economy that was being fucked up by all the gold selling.  However, now that it's easier than hell to make money in that game, gold selling isn't anywhere NEAR as big of a deal.

Therefore, I can not only agree and backup Steve's statement 100%, but I can easily state that a vast majority of WoW players never have the need to buy WoW gold...as it's basically worthless in the search for better gear.  
    KangShinChul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KangShinChul
    jakob187 said:
    "KangShinChul said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    "PureRok said:
    "Steve_Evil said:
    I think you just threw yourself into a hole with your WoW statement, thus proving PureRok's point, sir.Back to the subject at hand. I've also seen this eBay auction. All I can say is that there are a lot of gullible and/or idiotic people in this world, but hey, whatever makes them happy, right? Another lesson learned."
    And what was wrong about his WoW statement?  He's absolutely right.  Gold farming in countries like Korea is actually an incredible job for many to get, especially when their other options are child prostitution or slumming it hardcore.  The same goes for Wal-Mart sweatshops.  While many will frown upon both of these as taking advantage of underprivileged peoples, but you have to remember that "underprivileged" is in contrast to US, not them.  In Korea, working in a gold farm is a good job.

Now, in WoW, there WAS an economy that was being fucked up by all the gold selling.  However, now that it's easier than hell to make money in that game, gold selling isn't anywhere NEAR as big of a deal.

Therefore, I can not only agree and backup Steve's statement 100%, but I can easily state that a vast majority of WoW players never have the need to buy WoW gold...as it's basically worthless in the search for better gear.  
    "
    You're also missing the point. But that's OK, keep talking.
    JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By JJOR64

If you ever buy any virtual items from eBay, I'm going to come to your house and beat you with a stick.

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Seedofpower
    vidiot said:
    "Yes. That is 500 rotten eggs. Not real rotten eggs, but rotten eggs as in totally fake not real rotten eggs , that you can then sell in the game for $1,000,000. The 500 rotten eggs can be obtained by duplication glitch trick that takes about 30 mins to do.

Thoughts?

Moderator note (Hamz) - No need to advertise eBay item listings on our forums, thanks :)

"
    Wow, pretty sad if you gotta buy fake money for a game. Also, note from Hamz was kinda funny.
    vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By vidiot
    Seedofpower said:
    "vidiot said:
    "Yes. That is 500 rotten eggs. Not real rotten eggs, but rotten eggs as in totally fake not real rotten eggs , that you can then sell in the game for $1,000,000. The 500 rotten eggs can be obtained by duplication glitch trick that takes about 30 mins to do.

Thoughts?

"
    Wow, pretty sad if you gotta buy fake money for a game. Also, note from Hamz was kinda funny."
    Do we actually have a rule for Ebay linking? The last thing I wanted to do was "advertise" this. If you have read this thread and are thrilled by the prospects of purchasing these 500 fake rotten eggs, I will personally torch your house.

...which is not an advertisement...
    ...unless you've screwed up in real estate and you...

...crap...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.