Stuck in beginning of Lost Nightmares.

#1 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I'm playing the DLC and I got past the part where you open the door in the entrance of the mansion by putting in the object that you pick up and I made it to a door that is locked on the other side. I don't know where I'm supposed to go right now.

#2 Posted by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -

If you could better describe where you are, or even take a picture I could help. I just finished it.

#3 Edited by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:

" If you could better describe where you are, or even take a picture I could help. I just finished it. "

I just ran past the room with the computer that asks for 3 passwords. I have two pieces of paper and the recent one is a burnt paper or something.
#4 Posted by gla55jAw (2687 posts) -

I had no idea this was out today.

#5 Posted by Ashwyn (202 posts) -
#6 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -
@EpicSteve said:
I just finished it.
How long is the new content? I'm thinking about buying it.
#7 Edited by EpicSteve (6479 posts) -
@Br3adfan said:
" @EpicSteve said:
I just finished it.
How long is the new content? I'm thinking about buying it. "

It's about an hour long all together, plus a lot of Mercenaries content. I wrote a review for it here. 

@Afroman269 said:

" @EpicSteve said:

" If you could better describe where you are, or even take a picture I could help. I just finished it. "

I just ran past the room with the computer that asks for 3 passwords. I have two pieces of paper and the recent one is a burnt paper or something. "
Take the burnt paper to the fireplace in the dinning room, it's the 3rd password for the computer.
#8 Posted by TripMasterMunky (2402 posts) -

Why is this review not on the game's DLC review page then?

@EpicSteve said:

" @Br3adfan said:
" @EpicSteve said:
I just finished it.
How long is the new content? I'm thinking about buying it. "

It's about an hour long all together, plus a lot of Mercenaries content. I wrote a review for it here.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.