Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 24, 2015

Revelations 2 sees the return of Claire Redfield, who along with the daughter of Barry Burton, Moira Burton, must try to escape from a monster-infested island. Meanwhile, Barry Burton himself makes his belated return as well in his attempts to save his daughter with the assistance of a little girl called Natalia Korda.

Gameinformer November issue to include RE:Rev 2 info.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee
    No Caption Provided

Also information pertaining to the direction of RE7 apparently. Though I imagine that's just going to be a lot of the expected 'listening to the fans/bring back horror/happy medium' ect ect.

Announcements for announcements!

So, yeah, more Resident Evilisms to come next month! A little late perhaps--October would have seemed like a more fitting month of course--but oh well, I'm excited to hear what else they have to say regarding Revelations 2 and Resident Evil in general.

There's also a small clip in the link from what'll likely be a much longer interview, including Capcom's badass translator guy. I do like how they phrase the aftermath of RE6 as ''lessons... to be learned''. I mean they're clearly aware that RE6 was a total crapshoot for all audiences--both those wanting more horror RE and those in it for shooter RE (though yes, I know even RE6 does have its fans)--but it's nice to hear some semblance of them being aware of things and taking reactions onboard.

Also, Barry Burton may have inadvertently been spoiled as to be starring in this one. Though not like it's really a spoiler per se as it's something they will have unveiled throughout the month. That, and it was plainly obvious he was going to be in it anywhoo. It shows off a beefy guy with a giant hammer, too. Rev 2's animations continue to look weirdly swimmy.

ALSO OMG FUCK THREAD TITLE 60 CHARACTER LIMITS ARRGGGHHHDWBDXWWQCRQ!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.