Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Resogun

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 12, 2013

A 'spiritual successor' to the Super Stardust series, Resogun is a voxel-based shoot 'em up that takes place on a cylindrical plane.

DLC not working?

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Quipido

So I bought the season pass thing for this game, but it's not working. It says "purchased" in the store but nothing was actually downloaded and there is no button for that aviable. When selecting the content from the game itself, it wants to reditect me to the store but than it says "this content cannot be selected at this time". I'm in EU store. Rebooting the game/system did nothing at all. What else could I try?

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

@quipido said:

So I bought the season pass thing for this game, but it's not working. It says "purchased" in the store but nothing was actually downloaded and there is no button for that aviable. When selecting the content from the game itself, it wants to reditect me to the store but than it says "this content cannot be selected at this time". I'm in EU store. Rebooting the game/system did nothing at all. What else could I try?

The shop is always a little funky while it updates every week. Just give it a couple of hours, until it's properly updated.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@seppli: thanks, but it's terrible they let you pay for something and it just does not work!

euphoria1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi all,

I too have purchased the season pack, and downloaded the add on - but IT WONT UNLOCK the heroes pack!! Im getting exactly the same message as OP. This is very frustrating, I paid for the game a few months back, and i have paid for the season pack, all in its cost me about £20, and i cant play the content... I have called Sony PSN support and they have escalated the problem to management, as no one knows whats wrong! I have deleted and re installed everything - and im trying it once more today. This morning I have also gone into the PS4 safe mode and rebuild the entire database! This has also not worked... Im just waiting to hear back from Sony... until then, any other suggestions???

jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I got a code for the expansion (not the Season Pass) and couldn't make that work, either. It says that the expansion is installed, but the modes are still grayed out when I launch the game.

euphoria1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By euphoria1987

Hi all, found a fix! No thanks to Sony... A friend of mine told me of the fix! Apparently this fixes other download problems too.

On your PS4, go to "settings", then "PSN", and then "Restore Licences"

This has fixed mine and I have all the content unlocked! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.