Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Reus

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released May 16, 2013

A 2D god game for PC and Mac. It is the debut game of the Dutch independent studio, Abbey Games.

starting a war?

andriv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Anyone know how to start a war?

Welding

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Welding

If a village gets too many resources too fast (the difference between the resources available and in use it too great, you can tell by the red arrows next to a resource in the city view) they will grow more greedy. The amount of angry red greedy faces in the city view or the little face in the Ctrl data-layer shows how greedy a city is.

Greed can either lead to a village wanting to sack another village (start a war) or attack your Giants.
    If a village successfully destroys another village, they will gain a War Marker, which makes their army stronger.

sawtooth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Also, if an army ever destroys one of your giants, it's game over. You will gain nothing from any goals you completed during that era.

Even if you had been playing for an hour and a half...

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@sawtooth: Well there is a save game option so if you are good about saving your game you can always load that back up. There is also an autosave.

TC: The best way to control Greed is through Danger. If Greed reaches max then they will send people to attack your Giants. I recommend getting the Predator Aspect on your Swamp Giant as soon as possible (I think it needs a Desert Ambassador) and use that to add Danger to animals, and evolve dangerous animals as needed. I had a town that got the Greed up to about midway then I added enough Danger to stop the greed growth. The town would frequently destroy every small town that popped up next to it, and if there was no small town it would send it's army to the larger neighbor where they would get demolished.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.